Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxboy56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve3
Not hollier then thou, but I just think if you are drinking out of a flask, it isn't a good sign.
I think you are assuming I will be sitting drunk in a corner swilling out of my flask. I am an experienced drinker who drinks socially about 4-8 times a year. As someone who handles liquor well, 5-10 drinks a day is not too much FOR ME. My original questions were about costs ( I thought the retail cost of a drink could be $10.) that is why the flask came up. Thank you all for your comments and answers, and now we can move on.......
Consider it done.. Sorry we draged you into this never ending "dinking issue" Have a great trip . Happy 25th.

mk
Old October 20th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxboy56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve3
Not hollier then thou, but I just think if you are drinking out of a flask, it isn't a good sign.
I think you are assuming I will be sitting drunk in a corner swilling out of my flask. I am an experienced drinker who drinks socially about 4-8 times a year. As someone who handles liquor well, 5-10 drinks a day is not too much FOR ME. My original questions were about costs ( I thought the retail cost of a drink could be $10.) that is why the flask came up. Thank you all for your comments and answers, and now we can move on.......
Drinks are not $10 unless you call your brand and it is a disigner brand. I think a huge martini (Grey Goose) was about $8.50 including tip; standard cocktails will run about $5.50 to $6.00 plus 15% tip; wine is a little pricier; probably the cheapest glass; about $6.50 plus tip, maybe a few bucks cheaper. They do have daily drinks specials that will run in the neighborhood of $4.50 to $5.00. Usualy there are only a few choices. Those $10 you hear about are for the fru fru drinks in the cheap souvenior glasses. Nita