Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Passenger

Default San Pedro to LAX

I will be disembarking the NCL Star on Thursday, March 22. I was wondering how traffic would be and how early I could make reservations to fly out of LAX? Would a taxi be the fastest or should I arrange to have a shuttle service meet me? I am willing to handle my own luggage for self disembarkation.

TIA
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Admiral

Tia,

As for early disembarkation it isn't quite what it is cracked up to be cause so many are opting for it. Of course you will save some time: as for which way to go, I think I would take a taxi, only because you will not have to wait for the bus to fill up like with NCLs transportation (bus or van whichever) I don't know where you are flying from, but I would suggest if possible you fly into Long Beach instead of LAX: it is a small airport, closer to the pier and much easier on the nerves. IF not, remember you are flying and cruising at the height of spring break so the ship will be sold out as well as a very busy airport. I wouldn't think of booking a flight before noon at the very earliest. 1pm might even be better; if you have to wait at the airport an hour or so, it is better than missing your flight. That is just my opinion. NMnita