Old December 22nd, 2006, 04:44 PM
First Mate

Default Pearl questions

Hello

I've seen the pretty pics of the Pearl and I'd like to ask a couple questions that they created.

1)The cabin beds look nice....with the white duvet....are they similar to Carnival's comfort beds? On carnival they have the comfiest duvets and pillows with feather or down in them....is this what NCL has done, too? ooh..I hope so.

2)Which restaurants are "free" and which have an additional charge?

Thank you!!!
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Beginner

I havent been on a Carnival cruise but the duvet was awesome (just got back from the Key West/Cozumel cruise). Pillows were nothing special. As far as the restaurants, The main dining rooms and the blue lagoon/mexican along with the italian (la cucina) had no covor charge. Le bistro (french), the japanese and sushi, and Cagney's all had one (two were 10 dollars, one was 15). All were really good (didnt get to the japanese), had cagneys twice. Really good steaks prepared as asked for.