Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Beginner

Default Entertainment on Pride Of America

I have sailed on RCCL and Celebrity. I have never been on NCL. Do they have shows in the evening? If so when? Is it hard to get to dinner and then catch a show? I guess I want to be told when to eat and what show to see later! How is the freestyle dining?
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Beginner

Default daily activities

We are going on the Pride of America on 2-17-2007 -2-24-2007 and I was searching and found these daily newsletters on the Pride of America and you can check out the entertainment you had a question about. Also if you are going after I go I will be glad to answer any questions you have. Cruisemates has always let me know what to expect before any of my cruises.

[url]http://www.tomandemily.com/index_files/11112006SherryPrideofAmericaCruiseDocs.htm

Click on: - NCL’s Pride of America Hawaiian cruise docs scanned and posted, courtesy of Sherry

I was skeptical of freestyle dining and ended up enjoying it. We were on another NCL ship a couple of years ago and this was my first and so far only experience with freestyle dining. We arrived at the restaurant at 5:45 PM and did not have a wait. On the NCL I was on between 7:00 and 8:00 that is when the crowd was the largest. I guess it depends on the age group of the cruise you are going on. We were on a Holland America and ended up with the 8:30 time and tried to change it to an earlier time but most of the cruisers were elderly and wanted to eat early and had physical needs that they needed to eat earlier. So with freestyle cruising you dont have this late time every night........ I think you will enjoy freestyle........