Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:23 PM
Passenger

Default Category AB suite on the Pearl

From the descriptions, there is one queen bed and another room for the kids.

Does anyone know if that other room can accomodate two adults?

We understand it will be tight in there..but as long as we can fit comfortably, we dont mind it.

I just didnt want the bed in the other room to be barely big enough for a 7 yr old...cuz that wont work.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Passenger

We were in an AB on the POH last November cabin 11512. I think both ships are the same. The second bedroom is small - a TV on a small table, a sofa bed (big enough for one) and a pull down bed (big enough for one.). There is also a closet, which we used for luggage and coat storage. I never really used the room, but the hubby did for mapping and watching sports. He use the bathroom as well as his own private space. If the room is just used for sleeping it is OK, but I would go crazy if I spent too much time in the small room. There is plenty of space everywhere else in the cabin.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 09:06 PM
Beginner

I have used this little room in the Star, Dawn, and Jewel, and I'm sure the Pearl's AB suite is identical.
The sofa makes up into a rather nice full-length sofabed -- though it's a bit too firm for my taste, and they supplied me with a foam mattress pad.
However, this bed would be a bit cramped for two adults.
Above it is a pull-down 'pulman-style' bed that is perpendicular to the sofabed. It's about four feet from the floor, so a short ladder is provided for its use, sort of like the upper berth on a bunk bed. It is a bit marrower than the sofabed, but still quite usable by an adult (and it requires no foam padding). They refer to this as the "children's bedroom" which is misleading, because the sleeping arrangements are adequate for grown adults - if all they're going to do is sleep in there. And, the room also has its own full bath.
Old March 23rd, 2007, 02:45 PM
Captain

The second beroom area is not luxurious but fine for two adults to "sleep"

The lower is a double sofa bed with a full sized bunk. Both my adult sons selt there and both are over 6'.

NCL JADE, GEM, PEARL, DAWN, JEWEL, SPIRIT, SUN Pics.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jimalaska