Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Beginner

Default Pride of Hawaii - March 26, 2007

Any friendly, fun people booked on this cruise departing from Hololulu on Monday, March 26, 2007?
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Passenger

Yes. My husband and I are booked on this cruise along with two other couples and four ladies. We have cruised many times on many different lines, but this will be our first time on NCL.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 10:18 PM
Beginner

It would be fun to meet cruisemates on this voyage. I'm a single female, traveling alone. I'm staying 2 nites in the Marriott at Waikiki before the cruise. Should we all figure out some place and time to meet on the ship? I can get along with most anyone, but I am "up in years" so you won't find me at the disco at midnight.
Old March 13th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Beginner

Am also travelling solo. Janet, I am signed up for the Luau on Kauai. Perhaps you may be interested in joining? I think you mentioned meeting up with "older" folks. I am in my 30's, but can get along with anyone! Am interested in having a relaxing, quiet vacation. Would be happy to meet up!

Anyone else out there that has any tips on the Pride of Hawaii cruise? Appreciate any feedback!
Old March 13th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Beginner

Have you heard anything about the Luau? I haven't decided what/where to go to one. I'd better make up my mind because I'm leaving in two days. Are you going directly from the plane to the ship? I'm staying at the Marriott for two nights just to get myself together and take the tour of the Arizona Memorial. I can get along with most people also, and I'm sure I'd enjoy your company. We should figure out where we can meet up. I could give you my stateroom number.
Old March 13th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Beginner

Oh, gee, I gave you the wrong date for my cruise. I'm booked on the March 19th departure. So sorry
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Beginner

No worries. Have a wonderful trip!! Should be great...