Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Passenger

Default Helicopter tour Pride of Aloha

We are leaving for a 3wk vacation to Hawaii. We spend 2wks at thr Military hotel on Waikiki beach.I then booked the Pride of Aloha for the last week.Could anyone tell me about the helicopter over the active volcano. Is it worth the money? I think after reading the reviews of this ship I am going with no expectations. There are so many tours to choose from. The hotel prvides most of the tours for us at a nominal fee when on Waikiki. This is my fourth trip to Hawaii and hubby was stationed there for three years. Any help would be appreciated. We are in our late 50's and have been married only two years. I lost my first husband to pulmonary Fibrosis. My husband now and I met on a singles cruise in Alaska. Thanks for any input. Mary
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Passenger

Default Can't answer your question...but interested in your tours!

Mollrod....I can't help you with your question...BUT...I am interested in the hotel providing your tours for a nominal fee.

We'll be staying at the Hale Koa also (I'm assuming that's the hotel you're referring to). We'll be there for the first night before our cruise on the PoAl and then for 3 nights after we return from the cruise. If you could share any information about the tours from the hotel, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

rhays01
(we leave in 15 days!)
Old April 7th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Passenger

Hi RHay, I will be happy to share what I know. You can book a Polynesian dinner show ,Magic show,and luau right at the hotel. The prices were half as much as on POA. You can do it in advance and choose the nights you want to go.
They also have Dollar rental onsite with discounts for military. I was also told that trips to the Arizona are arranged for you.There are also discounts to Polynesian village. We leave tommorrow for 3 weeks. I think we will just miss one another. We are packing and cannot wait to get over there once again. Hope you have a super time. Mollrud