Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra
Default The Rosie O'Donnell Stink

I'm sure folks here have heard the big to-do Rosie is causing on her 'View' show.

Does anyone know whether NCL would continue to grant her the status of being a Godmother for one of their ships? Or if things go south since people are demanding the TV station fire her, would they replace her Godmother status with someone else?
Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Admiral

Default Re: The Rosie O'Donnell Stink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
I'm sure folks here have heard the big to-do Rosie is causing on her 'View' show.

Does anyone know whether NCL would continue to grant her the status of being a Godmother for one of their ships? Or if things go south since people are demanding the TV station fire her, would they replace her Godmother status with someone else?
Cassandra, I had asked the same question about a week ago, when all this happened. I wonder if NCL realizes how many of their fans are appalled at her statements. this has nothing to do with her sexual orientation or her family cruise; it is her big month. I don't know who turns my stomach more: Rosie or Roseanne? At least Roseanne, at one time had some talent.

NNNita
Old April 9th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378

Roseanne had talent but she also knew who and what she is/was. Rosie actualy thinks she is right and mainstream in her views. Too bad she wasn't the Godmother of the Sea Diamond in Greece. Or better yet can she be sent retroactively to christen her (without a scuba tank)?
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America
Old April 10th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cassandra

Well, seems the plot thickens. When she went up against Tom Hanks over guns at some point, Hollywood has stepped away from her. Notice none of her usual cronies are backing her up? Madonna isn't even piping up.

Now with the whole Imus on 2 week suspension (thank god!), people are now looking in Rosie's direction wondering why she's not getting suspended.

For those that are wondering, here's an example of Rosie's intelligence. Her current "rant" on her show is that our government on 9/11, went in & knocked down Tower 7.

Tower 7 was another large office building across from the Towers, probably 50 stories at least. Anyone knows to bring down any building takes MONTHS of preparation. Building needs to be gutted, explosives need to be put in certain places, a ton of people need to be on site.
Well, Rosie is convinced the government went in there & in a matter of 7 hours, brought down a office building with everything in it.

Now...this is the person people voted as a Godmother of a cruise ship for a popular line?
Old April 10th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
Well, seems the plot thickens. When she went up against Tom Hanks over guns at some point, Hollywood has stepped away from her. Notice none of her usual cronies are backing her up? Madonna isn't even piping up.

Now with the whole Imus on 2 week suspension (thank god!), people are now looking in Rosie's direction wondering why she's not getting suspended.

For those that are wondering, here's an example of Rosie's intelligence. Her current "rant" on her show is that our government on 9/11, went in & knocked down Tower 7.

Tower 7 was another large office building across from the Towers, probably 50 stories at least. Anyone knows to bring down any building takes MONTHS of preparation. Building needs to be gutted, explosives need to be put in certain places, a ton of people need to be on site.
Well, Rosie is convinced the government went in there & in a matter of 7 hours, brought down a office building with everything in it.

Now...this is the person people voted as a Godmother of a cruise ship for a popular line?
I guess she may be a bigger draw than Imus. both are pigs as far as I am concerned. Now I think I better shut up my mouth.....NMnita