Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley
Default Santiago, Chile, anyone? Cabin share

World traveled, retired, DWM, 64: my 6th NCL cruise in 3 years. Looking for an inside cabin share, M/F, for NCL DREAM sailing Nov 7, 2007, r/t Valparaiso, CL, 14-day Chilean fjords. Cruise ~ $800, air~ $850, but these are probably a little high.
Open to discuss other NCL dates or destinations, but So. America is at the top of my list right now. I fell in love with Punta Arenas, CL, in 2005 when I went to Antarctica. I want the fjord experience, so to/from Europe/the States may have to wait until next time for me. Looking to avoid the dreaded "single supplement". That's all. Willing to share any knowledge/experience I have if you're a novice. We can do as much or as little together as we agree upon. Have used this finder method three times with great success. Hope to hear from you. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Santiago, Chile, anyone? Cabin share

[quote="danielkelley"]World traveled, retired, DWM, 64: my 6th NCL cruise in 3 years. Looking for an inside cabin share, M/F, for NCL DREAM sailing Nov 7, 2007, r/t Valparaiso, CL, 14-day Chilean fjords. Cruise ~ $800, air~ $850, but these are probably a little high.

Hi Daniel

My husband and I are on this cruise (ron and Karen) along with a friend John. Only just found your request, pity as John is occuping a cc grade cabin alone. My husband and I are from the Isle of Man and John is Belgian.

If you decide to do this cruise, you will be very welcome to tag along with us if the mood takes you. (we are all in around the same age bracket)