Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:00 PM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1
Default Pride of America - Worse Cruise Ever

My family recently went on the Pride of America and let me tell you that I will never go on that ship again.

The service was awful. It felt like I was sitting at McDonald's while summer students served us. There was no help to direct people when we boarded the ship. Our stewart cabin person seems like she was work on a slave ship, never a friendly smile or cleaning our cabin. My son had several soiled diapers in the washroom trash bin but she never clean it. We had to do it ourselves.

The service staff never cleaned up the tables and people had to ask them to do so. There was too many mingling between staff and not enough with guests. At one restaurant East meets West our server was great but my parent's server was terrible he would refuse them of dessert menus. He was lazy and didn't know anything about serving people. He scooped up the tip from the other server. At another restaurant, I saw a server total forgetting about customer until they complainted and she did her little song and dance act for them.

The private security staff was more friendlier than the staff of the Pride of America. There was nothing to do after dinner, the shows were awful. All the restaurants seemed like a ghost town. I think it's because everyone was in bed by 7pm. I felt like I was in a senior's house rather than a cruise ship. It looked like they hired second hand performers. Nothing to do on the ship for anyone (adults and kids). I don't think I ever seen our cruise director and the prices on the ship is the most expensive I've ever seen ($24.99 for a photo..).

I've been on 10 cruises and this is the worse cruise ever. I don't think we will ever travel on any NCL cruise line again.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old July 3rd, 2007, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default Re: Pride of America - Worse Cruise Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by France024
My family recently went on the Pride of America and let me tell you that I will never go on that ship again.

The service was awful. It felt like I was sitting at McDonald's while summer students served us. There was no help to direct people when we boarded the ship. Our stewart cabin person seems like she was work on a slave ship, never a friendly smile or cleaning our cabin. My son had several soiled diapers in the washroom trash bin but she never clean it. We had to do it ourselves.

The service staff never cleaned up the tables and people had to ask them to do so. There was too many mingling between staff and not enough with guests. At one restaurant East meets West our server was great but my parent's server was terrible he would refuse them of dessert menus. He was lazy and didn't know anything about serving people. He scooped up the tip from the other server. At another restaurant, I saw a server total forgetting about customer until they complainted and she did her little song and dance act for them.

The private security staff was more friendlier than the staff of the Pride of America. There was nothing to do after dinner, the shows were awful. All the restaurants seemed like a ghost town. I think it's because everyone was in bed by 7pm. I felt like I was in a senior's house rather than a cruise ship. It looked like they hired second hand performers. Nothing to do on the ship for anyone (adults and kids). I don't think I ever seen our cruise director and the prices on the ship is the most expensive I've ever seen ($24.99 for a photo..).

I've been on 10 cruises and this is the worse cruise ever. I don't think we will ever travel on any NCL cruise line again.
I am betting you are a young, very young person; even then I find it hard to take too seriously most of your comments. Reviews on another web site tell a little different story. Nothing to do after dinner and at 7pm. Come on, most of the tours don't end til late in the day. In fact one of the complaints many have is how over crowded all the restaurants are in the evening because everyone wants to eat at about 7pm. You say it was dead? What restaurant was dead? I don't know when you actually sailed, but I really don't think any waiter would refuse to give someone a dessert menu? come on. Are you telling me he went to a different table and stole a tip? Do you realize what you are saying? Did your parents report this? If so he would have lost his job in a heartbeat.

I don't know exactly when you cruised, but I have clients that got back for POA two weeks ago, it was a family with 3 young girls, from highschool age to just out of college. All of them had a blast.

No prices are not the highest of any line: yes, the pictures are outrageous, but you certainly know the photograpers are contracted and have nothing to do directly with the cruise line.

As for the entertainment being awful, how would you know? You say the ship was dead by 7pm with nothing to do. The shows are after that so one would have to assume you didn't really go to the show. Yes, doing Hawaii, regardless of the line isn't going to be as busy as some lines as it is very port intensive and isn't geared to those who want to stay up all night partying. If you found this dead, please don't try Princess and for sure not HAL.

Because this is your first posting and you give no history on your profile it is hard to know what lines you have cruised or what you expected. I have a feeling neither you, your family or your TA did much research prior to your cruise. If you had known a little more what to expect it may have been a little better.

sorry I am coming down so hard on you, but almost all you are saying doesn't add up at all and some just simply would never happen.

Nita
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old July 3rd, 2007, 09:39 PM
Fern's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,104
Default

What Nita said...
__________________
Fern

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Sea Princess 2014
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern California
Posts: 75
Default

Troll???
__________________
Celebrity Mercury - Hawaii

Princess Golden - Meaxican Riviera Oct/Nov '07
Norwegian Star - Mexican Riviera Oct '06
Carnival Ecstasy - Catalina/Mexico April '02
Disney Wonder - 3 day Bahamas Nov '99
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1
Default

Just wanted to let you know that I was on the POA cruise sailing 6/23 as well. I 100% back and understand every statement you made. The crew was very unskilled in their job, everything from front desk clerk to housekeeping, to servers. The only skill they all seemed to be skilled and trained at is lying to the guests. Our experince was a nightmare from the moment we stepped on board to an unready cabin to the moment we disembarked. The only positive I can say is the order of recaliming our luggage on the pier. Our experince was so horrid we fought with Carlos the hotel manager and after about 3 trips and 45 minutes later we had the service fee removed from each of the guests in our stateroom. I intend to post a detailed account of our miserable experience as soon as the jet lag wears off. Just wanted to let you know that you were not alone.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default

I find this amazing, 2 people, first time posters agreeing on how bad the cruise was and yet, if you try the "other" website you will read the opposite. Plus I still question anyone who claims a waiter stole another wait persons tip.

Nita
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Delft's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,790
Default

first time or 100 time poster, if people didnt like the cruise they have a right to say so. What may be good for me and others, may not be for another. I know a very good friend who did NCL POA and they HATED it, plain and simple and are completely turned of to NCL , . I never went on POA, we have had one NCL cruise which was frought with problems and issues that WAS NCL's fault, as reflected in a great deal of the fare refunded. We have had another that was just perfect, but I dont deny any ones right to say they hated it and or they liked it, and that includes first time posters. There is always a first time.
__________________
"If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence."
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfthuis
first time or 100 time poster, if people didnt like the cruise they have a right to say so. What may be good for me and others, may not be for another. I know a very good friend who did NCL POA and they HATED it, plain and simple and are completely turned of to NCL , . I never went on POA, we have had one NCL cruise which was frought with problems and issues that WAS NCL's fault, as reflected in a great deal of the fare refunded. We have had another that was just perfect, but I dont deny any ones right to say they hated it and or they liked it, and that includes first time posters. There is always a first time.
you are right, but have you ever noticed how many who are first time posters, come here or any thread for that matter, blast and never return. almost everyone loyalist or otherwise doubt the legitimacy of these postings. Yes, anyone can have a bad experience and yes, most people want to hear both sides, which they should, but when someone obviously hasn't bothered to be part of any forum prior to sailing and suddenly finds their way to one when they supposedly have just returned is reason for doubt.

You have been on this thread many times with less than glowing remarks about NCL which is fine, you are entitled to do this, so you also know NCl and NCLA are two different companies. Your friend did not cruise NCL but cruised NCLA.

Sorry, I admit to being an NCL loyalist, I also recognize where improvements are needed and as a TA I do not recommend NCL for everyone. I also can sense when an OP is over exagerating the proglems. I have no doubt assuming he really was on the ship and not just a troll? there were issues that left him unhappy. I do not beleive everything he said. NMNita

BTW: he personally emailed me, which is ok, but he never answered nor has he been back here. Does this give you any clue>>>>>
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Delft's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,790
Default

I have only ever talked negative about NCL, with regard to the spirit cruise, which at the time you challanged me as well if it was true what happened. I respect your loyalty, and actually I am also loyal to NCL other wise I would not have booked yet another cruise with them, but I dont believe that nothing can go wrong, things did go wrong, they were serious, it was handled very poorly, but I went through proper channels, and without question, in the end, they did write an apology and were very good and fair with compensation, and we have since found great people at NCL for contacts for booking and so on. I like NCL, I just dont think even if it is a one time and only time poster that we say its not true, as it may be their truth. I am well aware the NCLA is not the same and I would not go with them, as I have had to many repeated negative reports. There is no such thing as a perfect cruise, there is no such thing as a perfect life, if one looks for only perfection, they will be very disapointed and always angry in life, but I dont take away some ones right to be negative. I like to read all the neg's and positives and then I make up my own mind. While you state I have been less than glowing, in fact most of my posts are very complimentary towards NCL and that is not because I am a TA or anything like that, but simply, over all it has turned out to be the cruise line that suits our needs the best and over all is the best value for the money with the nicest ships and service.
__________________
"If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence."
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfthuis
I have only ever talked negative about NCL, with regard to the spirit cruise, which at the time you challanged me as well if it was true what happened. I respect your loyalty, and actually I am also loyal to NCL other wise I would not have booked yet another cruise with them, but I dont believe that nothing can go wrong, things did go wrong, they were serious, it was handled very poorly, but I went through proper channels, and without question, in the end, they did write an apology and were very good and fair with compensation, and we have since found great people at NCL for contacts for booking and so on. I like NCL, I just dont think even if it is a one time and only time poster that we say its not true, as it may be their truth. I am well aware the NCLA is not the same and I would not go with them, as I have had to many repeated negative reports. There is no such thing as a perfect cruise, there is no such thing as a perfect life, if one looks for only perfection, they will be very disapointed and always angry in life, but I dont take away some ones right to be negative. I like to read all the neg's and positives and then I make up my own mind. While you state I have been less than glowing, in fact most of my posts are very complimentary towards NCL and that is not because I am a TA or anything like that, but simply, over all it has turned out to be the cruise line that suits our needs the best and over all is the best value for the money with the nicest ships and service.
I apologize, you are right about most of what you write: I will always hold to the 1st time poster view as most people who read this website and other sites do, especially when claims are almost impossible to believe. My loyalty, btw has nothing to do with being a TA. I just got very upset with NCL yesterday as a matter of fact. Everything did work out but let me tell you I was one very upset person. Hubby said he hasn't seen me that upset in years. We started sailing NCL way before I became a TA. We sail all lines, but NCL is our favorite and I do get defensive, I admit it.

Maybe my doubts about some of the claims comes from too many years or reading between lines and too many years of seeing 1/2 truths being told. When I was a customere service manager working for a hotel call center, you wouldn't beleive the stories I heard and not always from guest, some from those who worked for me. They can be every bit as bad or worse than customers.
Nita
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Fern's Avatar
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,104
Default

I have to agree with Nita on this one. When I see a "first time" poster (or two ) come on and have a "terrible problem" I have to ask questions .

If everything was "terrible" did you (all) report it to the Purser's Desk? Did they refuse to do anything to help you?

Did you remove your tips because of this "terrible" experience? I'm specifically asking France024, and aderna. I hope you'll each post again with more information.

If you've cruise NCL before and not been happy, why are you cruising with NCL again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delft
in fact most of my posts are very complimentary towards NCL and that is not because I am a TA or anything like that, but simply, over all it has turned out to be the cruise line that suits our needs the best and over all is the best value for the money with the nicest ships and service.
This is our feeling, too .
__________________
Fern

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."

Carnival Inspiration 2002 Carnival Elation 2004
Grand Princess 2004 NCL Sun 2005
Sun Princess 2006 NCL Dream 2007
Caribbean Princess 2007 NCL Dawn 2008
Island Princess 2008 Island Princess 2009
Golden Princess 2009 Carnival Conquest 2010
Grand Princess 2010 Island Princess 2011
Grand Princess 2011 Carnival Magic 2012
Carnival Dream 2012 Island Princess 2013
Carnival Magic 2013 Carnival Legend 2014
Sea Princess 2014
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:33 PM
BigE11378's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 602
Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378
Default

there is a former butler (who was our butler) from the Pride of America, who posts on here who can give insite into the ship. i completely enjoyed the ship.
__________________
Eric Trautmann
Home Lines Doric 78, Oceanic, Homeric 85,Celebrity Horizon, Zenith,NCl Pride of America 05 (Honeymoon), Spirit 09-30-06,NCL Gem 12-29-07,NCL Spirit 5-17-08
NCL Dawn 7-27-08,NCL Sky 7-3-09
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old July 11th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5
Default

France1024 was correct when they said there was nothing to do at night. My husband and I are 37 and we had a hard time finding something to do. We have been on several cruises before and have never had this problem
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old July 11th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1014
France1024 was correct when they said there was nothing to do at night. My husband and I are 37 and we had a hard time finding something to do. We have been on several cruises before and have never had this problem
mom, you must not have cruised HAL recently if ever. Normally NCL cruises offer a good selection of night time activities but not as many as Carnival. I think the port intensiveness of any Hawaiian cruise interfers with night time activities. This is just a guess as I haven't done one, but have heard from others. NMNita
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 6
Default

Let me say up front. I am an agent and rarely post. I don't have time. So, if you are looking at the date joined and number of posts for credability, that is the reason.

On occasion, I find you all a tremendous resource for some unusual bit of specific information I might be researching for a client. So, thank you all (including that "other" board) for that opportunity over the past ten years.

With regard to the NCL America ships. Reading the issues and concerns here only leads me to believe the OP's agent did not prepare him well for the cruise OR it was purchased directly or on line without the benefit of a travel professional.

The job of properly qualifying a passenger for the NCL America ships becomes more paramount when it is a person who has sailed more traditional cruise ships previously. I usually address the potential of service failures, food quality, etc. with any client who expresses interest in the NCL America product. Quite honestly, I would rather "not" sell a cruise than have a passenger return as unhappy as expressed here. JMHO.

Bonnie, MCC
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old July 20th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern California
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
I usually address the potential of service failures, food quality, etc. with any client who expresses interest in the NCL America product.
The fact that you would have to warn people about the quality or service kind of says a lot about how bad this cruise line might be.
__________________
Celebrity Mercury - Hawaii

Princess Golden - Meaxican Riviera Oct/Nov '07
Norwegian Star - Mexican Riviera Oct '06
Carnival Ecstasy - Catalina/Mexico April '02
Disney Wonder - 3 day Bahamas Nov '99
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old July 20th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Junior Member
Beginner
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
The fact that you would have to warn people about the quality or service kind of says a lot about how bad this cruise line might be.
Perhaps "manage expectations" is a more appropriate term. Often, conversing about an "extreme case" means when they board, slight oversights are overlooked. The perverbal glass half full/half empty scenario. I just had a family of five return who were pleased I had taken the time to lay out what "could" occur and they indicated there were some unhappy people on board who did not go prepared.

People that have cruised often will board an NCL America ship expecting the experience to be just the same as previous cruises. That is not always the case here. As posted here earlier, a predominent difference in wait staff due to the Jones Act makes an impact. Unfortunately, a lot of the kids hired are not quite accustomed the work required. Cabins not made up, perhaps until late afternoon, lack of attention to detail with cabin steward, etc.

NCL is constantly working with these folks to improve. An ongoing process. The best message I convey was also stated here earlier. Based upon hotel/condo and food expenses in Hawaii and the cost to island hop, a cruise is a very affordable way to cover a lot of territory. The ship is a wonderful way to get to several Island spots in a short period of time. If viewed as top notch transportation between islands, it's perfect.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 64
Default

i had dinner last Saturday with a couple who had just heard about a terrible cruise with NCL and would never travel with them based on the experiences their friends told them about. They were supprised we had the best cruise (out of 15) with NCL last month!.

I was amazed at some of the things they were told and then then mentioned the cruise was to Hawaii.

Someone has to get the word out the NCL and NCL America are different companies owned by the same parent. NCL is taking the bad rap !
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTV God
Quote:
I usually address the potential of service failures, food quality, etc. with any client who expresses interest in the NCL America product.
The fact that you would have to warn people about the quality or service kind of says a lot about how bad this cruise line might be.
I am not sure she meant the statement quite the way it came out. As an agent, I try to educate my clients. This means explaining the difference between lines, what to expect, what not to look for etc. Cruising on the American flagged line is very different. It is important for passengers to know they are cruising for the island experience more than the cruising experience. This doesn't mean there will be no service or crappy food etc. But it is very different. The clients I have had, that knew what to expect were more than pleased with the NCLA ships.

Nita
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old July 31st, 2007, 03:13 PM
KLB KLB is offline
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 23
Default

4 of us cruised on the June 16th cruise a week before the OP and we have nothing but good to say about our week on the POAM. We saw hard working young people that were very pleasant and helpful. The service, food, excursions, and ship were great. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I have been happy to see most POAM reviews lately have been very positive.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old August 2nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
BigE11378's Avatar
Senior Member
Captain
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 602
Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378
Default

glad to see the reviews are getting better, we loved it in 2005 and will again in 2008
__________________
Eric Trautmann
Home Lines Doric 78, Oceanic, Homeric 85,Celebrity Horizon, Zenith,NCl Pride of America 05 (Honeymoon), Spirit 09-30-06,NCL Gem 12-29-07,NCL Spirit 5-17-08
NCL Dawn 7-27-08,NCL Sky 7-3-09
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old August 15th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Junior Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 21
Default

I can't believe we were on the same ship because our experience was just the opposite. The crew and staff were friendly and I enjoyed talking with the crew about where in the US they were from. Our room was always clean and the cruise director greeted us as we came aboard. We spent every minute we could on shore (we went to see Hawaii, after all) and, frankly, fell into bed after eating dinner. We never went to the shows because we never completely adjusted to the time change. Since I'm not yet a member of AARP, I don't consider myself an "old" cruiser. Just one with jet lag. The majority of the people we met and spoke with were from the East Coast and had traveled 10-plus hours and were suffering from worse jet lag than we were. We went prepared to enjoy Hawaii. If I wanted to enjoy a ship I'd sail on one that spent time at sea.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old August 15th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhearne
I can't believe we were on the same ship because our experience was just the opposite. The crew and staff were friendly and I enjoyed talking with the crew about where in the US they were from. Our room was always clean and the cruise director greeted us as we came aboard. We spent every minute we could on shore (we went to see Hawaii, after all) and, frankly, fell into bed after eating dinner. We never went to the shows because we never completely adjusted to the time change. Since I'm not yet a member of AARP, I don't consider myself an "old" cruiser. Just one with jet lag. The majority of the people we met and spoke with were from the East Coast and had traveled 10-plus hours and were suffering from worse jet lag than we were. We went prepared to enjoy Hawaii. If I wanted to enjoy a ship I'd sail on one that spent time at sea.
My observation from many years of cruising, traveling and being a travel consultant is: depending on what part of the country or world you are from, you will expect different things. Now, remember I am generalizing, but the complaints about NCL particularly come from people living in a certain genorgarphical part of the country. Those who love HAL quite often are from a particular location. This isn't meant to blast anyone, regardless of where they call home, it is just meant to point something out. Certain parts of our country look for different things than other parts.

Nita
__________________
ncl, carnival, HAL, Costa, RCI, commodore,chamdres,celebrity,Princess
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old August 15th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Toni1313's Avatar
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: nyc
Posts: 120
Default Dinner Question

HI
We are taking a one night cruise to nowhere out of NYC
We usually go to a NYC hotel for our Anniversary but the price of the is for a balcony was fantastic could not resist
I dont really care about the super clubs, but do i need to make a reservation for the regular 'no pay' restaurants?
Any tips for a one night cruise??

We just came off the CCL Victory in July, arghhh dont ask
__________________
Celebrity Horizon 2000
Celebrity Zenith 2001
Celebrity Horizon 2002
Celebrity Zenith 2002
Carnival Victory 2007
NCL Dawn 2007
Carnival Miracle 2008
NCL Spirit 2008
Carnival Miracle 2008
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
america, butler, cruise, destinations, director, ghosts, hawaii, hired, honeymoon, ncl, ncla, norwegian, pride, shipboard, worse

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pride of America Cruise or Resort on Maui?? cjinutah South Pacific - Hawaii 4 January 15th, 2007 09:13 PM
Pride Of America - First Family Cruise! firewhirlz Norwegian Cruise Lines 3 December 3rd, 2006 11:25 AM
Pride of America Cruise 10/8/2005 Tom Gorman Norwegian Cruise Lines 0 August 17th, 2005 04:34 PM
First cruise on Pride of America Summer Time Norwegian Cruise Lines 0 August 10th, 2005 09:21 PM
are any older teens goin on the pride of america cruise next Alison M Teen Cruisers 0 August 15th, 2003 12:47 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.
design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1