Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 29th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Passenger

Default Travel docs and other important stuff to bring =)

Hi! I forgot to ask if there are any special requirements for alien resident card holders. I read in the NCL pre-cruise info sheet that all we need is our Green card, ID and maybe passport. Well I have all 3 of those but also they have a statement saying that some ports may require sailing permits? I dont even know what that is? I will try and call NCL and confirm with them but if any of you has/is in the same boat (so to speak) as me...your reply is greatly appreciated. It would be a real horror if we wont be allowed back in the US

thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 29th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Travel docs and other important stuff to bring =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj171
Hi! I forgot to ask if there are any special requirements for alien resident card holders. I read in the NCL pre-cruise info sheet that all we need is our Green card, ID and maybe passport. Well I have all 3 of those but also they have a statement saying that some ports may require sailing permits? I dont even know what that is? I will try and call NCL and confirm with them but if any of you has/is in the same boat (so to speak) as me...your reply is greatly appreciated. It would be a real horror if we wont be allowed back in the US

thanks!!
you are right to call NCL, but I think you are just fine.

Have a great cruise experience.

nita