Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Passenger

Default Bar Setup On POAm

I have been trying to find out about bar setup on Pride of America. I spoke with someone from ncl and they said that I order it once on board. My TA also called and was given the same infor. Will I really be able to get one, or once on board be SOL???
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Passenger

I emailed the ship coordinator and asked for a setup. She told me i was out of luck because my cruise was only 6 days away and you have to give them 7 days notice. How far away is your cruise? If it is more than a week, I'd suggest writing to Shipcoordinatorstar@ncl.com (insert your ship name in place of "star") and maybe they can help you. They were not very helpful to me but you might be more lucky.

Enjoy your trip!
Old November 29th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Passenger

Hi and thanks for the info. I tried to email, but maybe I just don't have the right combination for the name.
Does anyone know the proper email address for Pride of America? I tried shipcoordinatorprideofamerica@ncl.com and shipcoordinatorpoa@ncl.com. Both of these were returned undeliverable. Has anyone done this on this ship before?
Thanks
Old November 29th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Passenger

I am terribly sorry - did not realize that did not work on the Pride ships. I have read, in some other posts, that they will not do setups on the pride ships. of course, That is just based on what I read on posts so don't take that as gospel. Wish i could help more!
Old November 29th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Passenger

I did get the right combination, you just use shipcoordinatioramerica@ncl.com. You are right they do not do set ups.
What makes me mad is when I talked to my TA and also when I called someone at ncl, I was told I could do it once I got on board. Why would they just lie like that. I didn't really believe them since on all other ships you did it in advance. I don't like being lied to at all!
Thanks for your help anyway.
Old November 29th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Passenger

I did get the right combination, you just use shipcoordinatioramerica@ncl.com. You are right they do not do set ups.
What makes me mad is when I talked to my TA and also when I called someone at ncl, I was told I could do it once I got on board. Why would they just lie like that. I didn't really believe them since on all other ships you did it in advance. I don't like being lied to at all!
Thanks for your help anyway.
Old November 30th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Passenger

Yeah it evidently has to do with them being US flagged ships. Ironic since they have no problem selling it to us for $8 or whatever per drink at the bar, eh?