Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Beginner

Default Norwegian Star, Tell Me How You Feel

Please tell me honestly, was the cruise you just had or recently had on the Norwegian Star anything like the commercial you see on TV (OK it is for another cruise line) where the couple has just returned to work. They talk about how last week they had a butler or had their tea prepared for them.

Did you get that special feeling from the Star?

I would have been willing to pay a surcharge for a decent room service or a decent breakfast and lunch. Versailles was good, but the menu never changed. How many days can you have the exact same thing offered for lunch and breakfast?

As for the movies on board, Mona Lisa Smiles has been out for years. The only new one, Oceans 13, they ran at odd times. But why have the same movies in your room as in the theater? How about offering a DVD library? Most had laptops, or they could soak more money out of us by renting the DVD player.

I am sorry but I am willing to pay for quality. The Norwegian Star is a floating Holiday Inn, no more no less.

Others on board, tell me this is not true of the other cruise lines. Is this so?

Tell me how you feel. I sure have.

First & Last time Cruiser. (unless it is the QM2)
Sponsored Links
Old December 6th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Admiral

you know I respect peoples right to express their views, we all do. This is what these boards are all about but when the views are tainted with untruths or misconceptions I have a problem. The breakfast menu is the same, complete with eggs benedict, lox and just about everything else one could want. What would you expect for breakfast? Hotels, restaurants and yes, cruise ships do offer the same breakfasts daily. Lunch menus are not the same on the Star or any other cruise ship. On another board you mention how bad the buffet was, now you say boring the main dinings were. I agree the room service menu is pretty unexciting, abain not much different than other cruise lines. HAL offers a great room service atternative, that is certain.

food is subjective, nowhere in your remarks (other threads) did you mention trying the Endless Summer (great food, no sur charge) of the alternative Italian dining room. What about Blue Lagoon for snacks or a quick lite meal. It just seems to me like you really made no atttemp to find out what was available to you.

Off the subject, you mention, an another thread about your firends not being invited to latitude parties and you say events, not one event, well unless they have cruised NCL many, many times there would only be one, not two parties, so how is it you mention 2 events? It is also well known you can speak to anyone at the latitude desk if your invatiation isn't in your cabin.

Maybe there is a better vacation for you than cruising, or maybe NCl just isn't your cup of tea. There is a reason for so many cruiselines, not anyone fits with everyone's life style.

Nita
Old December 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Beginner

Endless Summer: Food was Good. We had a reservation, they lost it. We had to wait while they figured out what to do.

Blue Lagoon: Food was below diner food. I happen to LOVE diner food.

Latitudes: Friends were on their 4th NCL cruise I believe. We sat in the Latitue office, twice. Were not invited to either party, assuming there were two. You seem to know more about the ship! I am thinking you work for NCL.

Bed Linens: Were dirty. Yes dirty. When we got into them. Then we found dirty linens under the beds. And a reciept for the Wong Family. That's who had the cabin in the week before us. The room was never cleaned.

Coffee Pot: Had a growth in it that I cannot explain, but I have a picture that I plan to show the health department & maritime regulators.

Room Service: Wait was over one hour for a pot of coffee, when we discovered said growth.

LaTrattoria: MatreD told us he was "stressed out" and could not handle it. The place was booked for the next two nights and if we wanted to eat there he told us to call in 48 hours at 7am. Sorry, I don't do things at 7am on vacation. Certainly not plan dinner reservations. Our blackberry's were locked up so we could have a stress free vacation.

Cagney's: Good food.

SoHo: The resatuarant was empty, I mean empty at 5:30 and he wouldn't seat us because we didn't have a reservation. When we were done at 6:45/7pm the place still had empty tables. Food was wonderful.

Ginzo: I wanted Sushi as my appetizer. A substition. You would have thought I asked for her first born. I could either get all Sushi or all Ginzo. Finally after much pleading, she agreed to make me one Sushi roll as an appetizer. Food was quite good.

Le Bistro: We had no reservation and they were good about seating us without one. We went there twice. Great food. Good service.

Formal Photos: I was taking photos of the scene. Pictures of people that I did not even know. Photos of the photographer. Well. He went bananas on me. No photos allowed. Period. I explained what I was doing but he would hear nothing of it. It was his way or the highway. The gentleman behind me, who I din't know, took my camera and said allow me. So he took photos for me. Again the photographer went crazy. For the record, both myself and my cabin mate spent $50 on professional photos.

Ice Cream: Why couldn't they scoop an adult size cone?

Afternoon Tea: Again, the buffet was not the place to put out tea cakes, scones and cream.

Laundry: I didn't have a valet bag, but I did have laundry ticket completed. So I took it down to the front desk as there were not cabin stewarts in my hall. This was 8:30 am on the day before we debarked. The front desk didn't want to take it. It wasn't her job to do so. She finally took it, but told me "don't let it happen again" ! Don't worry I said, we get off tomorrow.

The Spa: Was wonderful. But I paid for that, over $300 worth Fine. I got what I paid for.

The Reading Room: Always quiet. Chairs comfortable.

I think I have been fair. Not everthing was bad. But when it was bad, it was that terrible, borderline a health problem.

The staff was either super or rude. Nothing in between.

We took our complaints to management. Not once did they say they were sorry. All they said was that they have policies and we have to understand.

Someone other than Nita, please tell me your experience, please

Thank you
Old December 6th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Admiral

No, I don't work for NCL and I crusie all lines, that is part of being a travel agent. As I have often said, there is many lines and not any one will fit everyone's needs. Your friends not getting invited to a party, I have no idea why but screw ups do happen.

We happen to enjoy the buffalo wings and the fish and chips in Blue Lagoon, I am sorry you found it so awful. It is rare to hear someone make that statement, but again food is subjective and not everyone enjoys the same things.

As for dirty beds, well, not being on your ship or in your cabin I can't argue about that. It is not the norm but I would have been furious if it were me. bTW how did you know the Wongs had your cabin the previous week? dirty linens under the bed, gross!!!

we have never had problems with room service, but again, it is something we rarely order. We do, on occassions get continental breakfast by filling out the request the night before. It has always arrived on time, usually a bit early. As for other room service, I think the menu sucks, to be honest. It is Ncls weakness i think. Most lines do not have decent room service, I think they want us out and about so we will be apt to spend more money. The more time one spends in his/her room, the less likely they will be spending money on the ship. I guess this makes good sense, but I too, wish the room service was better.

I am not doubting you had some problems, and I too would not be happy, but I still question some of what you have said, not whether you are telling the truth, I wouldn't call anyone a liar nor do I think you are not telling the truth, I just think you hadn't prepared yourself for cruising during a very busy time nor is cruising for you. Of course, that isn't my place to decide, but I think you have said it is so many words.

spas are very expensive on ships, that is why most of us stay clear of them, or many of us do.

As for the photographer, if it was the same one when were on board 2 months ago, I couldn't stand him.

Nita
Old December 14th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Beginner

I just completed a Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Norwegian Star, and believe me, it could not end soon enough. The service on this ship is terrible. No one seems to care. The food was also very low quality as compared to other cruise lines. Free style cruising is a joke. All the onboard restaurants are an additional cost, if you can even get in, due to them being overbooked.

The Aqua dining room and the Versailles also had lousy service. It is impossible to get a refill on coffee or to even order wine. The service at Denny's Restaurant is better. I read where someone thinks its the quality of Holiday Inn....its not even close (what an insult to Holiday Inns) This ship is more like staying at Motel 6.

As for express debarkation, forget it. The difference is, you stand in the stairwell for two hours instead of sitting in a showroom or large lounge area. This was my first cruise on Norwegian and I can guarantee its my last.
Old December 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcarey
I just completed a Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Norwegian Star, and believe me, it could not end soon enough. The service on this ship is terrible. No one seems to care. The food was also very low quality as compared to other cruise lines. Free style cruising is a joke. All the onboard restaurants are an additional cost, if you can even get in, due to them being overbooked.

The Aqua dining room and the Versailles also had lousy service. It is impossible to get a refill on coffee or to even order wine. The service at Denny's Restaurant is better. I read where someone thinks its the quality of Holiday Inn....its not even close (what an insult to Holiday Inns) This ship is more like staying at Motel 6.

As for express debarkation, forget it. The difference is, you stand in the stairwell for two hours instead of sitting in a showroom or large lounge area. This was my first cruise on Norwegian and I can guarantee its my last.
Something isn't quite right about your review and I think I know why, but I will not say anything more right now: what is wrong? You mention express check out and waiting in the stairwell instead of the lounges: ON NCL ships you do not wait in the showroom or lounges, you wait in your cabin. AS for ordering wine, try asking the wait staff, that is the normal way. They hand you the wine list at the same time as the menu.

From your writing style and comments it appears you might be posting under different signs, that is ok, others do the same. Why, I have no idea, but they do.

Old December 17th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Beginner

For the record, on the NCL cruise that ended on 12/2 from the Mexican West Coast...,
Express check out was most definitely NOT waiting in our cabins. We waited in LONG, LONG lines that circled the ship at least twice.

Moreover, the staff never got around to calling for the folks with the color codes. They were in line with the Express folks and those of us that paid for the BAGS program; which was just another way for NCL to get another $15 out of us. We thought we had paid for special treatment only to find ourselves standing in the line from hell, after the cruise from hell.

At least when my companions bags got lost, the airline paid for the discomfort. Which is more than NCL has done to compensate for the dirty linens & the growth in my coffee pot!!!!
Old January 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Passenger

im going on an Alaska Cruise in April on the Norwegian Star
Is the staff that bad?
how is the steakhouse and the japenese resturant?
what are the good excursions?
let me know asap thx
stephluvs2shop04
Old January 27th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Beginner

Default Norwegian Star, Tell Me How You Feel

We have taken the star 4 times now and the menu for the main restaurants have not changed. We did however eat at the Endless Summer and the Blue Lagoon a lot. We did not like the buffet however. But it was great for quick snacks. Room service was great, chicken caesar salad, sandwiches, chips, pizza. You shouldn't go hungry. Also, you can ask the waiter to make you something off the menu. We asked for the same waiter for lunch and dinner everyday. So, he knew what I wanted and I never had to request differently. I don't like spicey things.
Old January 28th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephluvs2shop04
im going on an Alaska Cruise in April on the Norwegian Star
Is the staff that bad?
how is the steakhouse and the japenese resturant?
what are the good excursions?
let me know asap thx
stephluvs2shop04
absolutely NO!!! We got great service on the Star in Sept. You will always get some who are unhappy, they may in deed have gotten bad service, this can happen. We just got off a Princess cruise where the service was the worst we have had in over 20 cruises. Others in our group thought the service was fantastic. If you read all the postings on this subject right here you will see most are satisfied to very satisfied.

We didn't eat in the Japanesse restaurant this time but have in the past. It is fun, the food is very much like eating at any Habachi restaurant in the USA but the chefs didn't entertain quite as much. I would do it again: lots of food and if the 16 people setting together are having fun you will too, if you are with a group of duds you might not enjoy it as much.

As for the steak house, we ate at both Soho and Cagney's. Soho is a little less expensive and just as good in my opinion. Either one is worth a try.

I will add one thing about the service in the dining room; we had a couple on nights that we felt something was lacking, the same as on our Princess cruise last week. The best place to eat for food and service was Endless Summer. I really enjoyed the food, it is not an extra cost dining room and the service person we had was wonderful......

Nita
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Beginner

I, too, was on the Star for a Mexican Riviera cruise in November. What a disappointment. It was our 18th cruise and very worst in quality and service.

We also had problems about not getting notification for the Lattitudes cocktail party and the special snacks they are supposed to send to the room. We complained 3 times in person and never got a response.

On two occasions I got up and left the restaurant because the service was so slow. It was like they forgot we were there. Portion size and food quality was the poorest of any cruise I've been on. A shrimp cocktail with one shrimp!

I sailed on the Star when she was new and the quality and service was exceptional. Not this time. The mattresses were completely worn out and most uncomfortable. Nothing met our expectations.

Apparently there is an austerity program underway and it has gone too far. The staff was either over assigned or incompetent. With this type of treatment you won't get repeat business.
Old February 7th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Go back to the original question

Have I ever related to the commercial on TV when reflecting on my cruise? Absolutely Yes, and often. It really doesn'e matter which ship I have been on, even though the level of quality and service varies, it comes down to the same issue.

On a daily basis, I do not have a crew of people cooking gourmet meals, entertaining me, turning down my bed, cleaning my room or doing the many other things that are done for you on a cruise (my wife may disagree with the forgoing statement saying that she does all this for me). Compare it to a typical land vacation where you need to pay for the food and entertainment, etc.

I think that the commercial in question does a great job in communicating the way that many people feel about getting away and enjoying themselves on a trip while allowing others to do the normal daily chores for them. Isn't that one of the reasons why you take a vacation?
-Jim
25.6 degrees and very icy in Buffalo at 11:00 PM
Old February 14th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Beginner

We took the 12/18/07 - 12/26/07 Mexican Riviera cruise aboard the Star. Underwhelming. First the ship had mechanical problems and we didn't sail until midnight. Nice evening in San Pedro harbor. Next day we found out we'd have to drop Acapulco and Zihautanejo for Manzanillo and Mazatlan because of the delay. That was a big disappointment. We received a $50 credit for our disappointment.

Restaurants were generally OK. The best meals and service were in the premium restaurants where you had to pay. Somehow we couldn't help feel that that's their strategy to get people into the pay restaurants. Versailles and Aqua--service was only adequate at best, usually sub par. Three meals we left before our dessert arrived (waited 20 minutes or more each time). One meal was really poor and ended up going to the snack bar for dinner. Breakfast was average, but also slow and food usually served tepid, not hot. Lunch on deck at the grills were nothing to get excited about.

Spa, workout facilities were small, usually had to wait and the and steam room was dark, small and smelled. Very disappointing.

The cruise director made more than ten appeals for tips for the service staff, over and above what they already charge. I'm not a cheapskate, but to be cajoed and prodded over and over like that was obnoxious, especially when service was sub par. Cabin staff was very good, the only part of our trip that met expectations and we left a substantial, extra tip for them.

I wouldn't recommend NCL, nor sail with them again.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Beginner

Having returned from a cruise on the Star on March 8, I'll chime in with a few comments on these other postings. Our cruise wasn't perfect, but it was pretty good. I can tell good food and good service from bad, but don't get mired down expecting perfection. For what you spend (even if you pay extra for surcharge restaurants) you get pretty good value. Some of you are petty and demanding. Certainly if you had dirty sheets or encountered genuinely poor service, you should feel angry, of course. Otherwise, chill out. I wonder what you expect for the money you paid. For you food complainers: The buffet is fair to good. Find what you like and eat that. The dinners are superior. Don't complain about portion size; order 2 entrees. That way you get variety anyway. I left every meal feeling stuffed. Its ridiculous to say you don't get enough food on a cruise. If you'rfe outraged about paying extra at Cagneys,Ginza etc- HELLO!! dont go there. We did, the food was very good, were on vacation. I paid it. Thats the beauty of it. You can pay or not pay. Your choice. As for breakfast- who's the dude saying the menu never varies? Yeah, thats because it has EVERY POSSIBLE CHOICE known to mankind. As for the supposed poor service by restaurant staff- it never happened to us.Not once. And whats your hurry? Every night we had plenty of time for dinner, the food appeared on cue when appropriate, and we always had time to get to the next show. As for freestyle, OK some of you may not like it. We do. Some of you are demanding though. Like the lady we met who hates freestyle cause you don't get the same waiter daily, and she's tired of having to tell the waiter that her kids want apple juice with dinner. Gee, life's tough. As for the staff in general, I always found them helpful, never surly. And as far as the guy wo went on about the poor timing and quality of onboard TV movies- I haven't cared about the channel selection in a hotel since I was 12 years old. If you paid that money to watch TV- fine, but I'd stay home and watch cable then. About debarkation- ours went smooth and quick, although we were in one of the later groups. I can't comment on the experience if it occured early. My advice anyway is to not book as early a flight out, and you can then have a leisurely breakfast and enjoy it. So you people don't think I'm a shill for NCL, we were not happy that the Star encountered mechanical difficulties forcing us to abort Acapulco and Ixtapa, and substituting Mazatlan and Manzanilla( what a dump!) . They could have given us an extra day at Cabo or Puerta Vallarta. And they could have credited us more than $50 each. But unexpected stuff happens and you make the best of it. And we weren't completely happy with the casino either. But overall, NCL gives you pretty good value for your money. At that price you're not going to get exclusivity and luxury.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Admiral

Dan,

Next time I cruise can I cruise with you? We see things so similarly and that is why we never have a bad cruise. If I paid thousands of $$s for a cruise and got, what NCL offers I would not be a happy camper, but when I think of the price, the fact most of the ships are close to new and the crew is always friendly I am delighted to continue to cruise this line.

We do pick different lines, but if the itinerary, dates and prices are comparable we stick with NCL and freestyle. The poor lady who put so much into a wait person knowing her kids wanted apple juice; let's hope she returns to whatever line she finds suits her the best.

Nita
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM
Passenger

Just got off ship this morning. Waiting for plane at LAX -- not enough energy to write full review right now.

It's less than perfect and, quite honestly, service has gone downhill some in the last 18 months. It's still a great cruise value for the dollar, and the complainers will complain no matter what (boy are there a lot of complainers on this forum).

Nonetheless, I'd go again tomorrow given the vaue, and we agree to keep Cunard as our line of first choice and NCL as our value line.

Tom

Free Cruise Clocks
Old March 23rd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRSTRK
Just got off ship this morning. Waiting for plane at LAX -- not enough energy to write full review right now.

It's less than perfect and, quite honestly, service has gone downhill some in the last 18 months. It's still a great cruise value for the dollar, and the complainers will complain no matter what (boy are there a lot of complainers on this forum).

Nonetheless, I'd go again tomorrow given the vaue, and we agree to keep Cunard as our line of first choice and NCL as our value line.

Tom
We will all be anxious to read your review. I think service, like food has gone downhill in the past few years. Our service on the Star last Sep was very good, at least our room steward was, I don't think I woucl say the same for the dining room, but it was a lot beter than the Princess a few months ago.

Maybe we are all forgetting cruising has changed in the past 5 or 10 years.

Nita
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Passenger

I have never been on the Norwegian Star, but for the person who claimed to have such a bad experience and said "First and last cruise," I hope you don't mean that because you are really missing out on great fun if you let this experience keep you from cruising. Try another cruise line, and if that's as bad, maybe cruising isn't for you, but I'd definitely give it another try.

We went on the Norwegian Pearl last Sept. to Alaska. We loved it. There were several no pay restaurants to choose from, and the food was very good. I was concerned about free style when we went, but we loved it. I'd definitely do it again. I didn't necessarily think the shows were the best, but that is my opinion. Someone else may have thought they were the greatest.

Claudia
Old March 24th, 2008, 11:48 AM
First Mate

Just off the star 3/23/08. I have no complaints about the ship. I loved it. Didn't want to get off. Service was fine with me no complaints. Compare to my cooking the food was good.
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Beginner

wow.......you all must have been cruising in another world. Never could so much be so wrong on one single ship.
Old April 7th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Turner
wow.......you all must have been cruising in another world. Never could so much be so wrong on one single ship.
I see you have only posted a couple of times but sure jumped in on this one. Everyone feels we need cross views on ships so we can judge for ourselves and be prepared, however when anyone, just pops up, makes such a statement with absolutely no details and then runs off one has to wonder what is your point?
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Beginner

My recent, 2-20-08, cruise on the Star was somewhat different than my Alaskan cruise in September 07. The difference was only in service in the two dining rooms and the quality of the buffet. DH and I cruise different lines and have found NCL inviting because we can choose when we dine and who we dine with.
Three years ago my DH and I did back to back cruises and found out how quickly service can change. We just happened to start the second cruise with many new staff members who were not trained. We changed staterooms because our first leg of the cruise stateroom was unavailable. The cabin attendant for the second cabin did not keep our room clean and the dining room staff had changed and service was very slow. We changed tables in the dining room, not NCL, and lived with the poor service for our stateroom. I mention this because I have experienced first hand how quickly a cruise can go from great to not so great depending on staff.
Having said that, I have never had a bad cruise. I think any cruise is better than a Motel 6!!!
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. bunga
My recent, 2-20-08, cruise on the Star was somewhat different than my Alaskan cruise in September 07. The difference was only in service in the two dining rooms and the quality of the buffet. DH and I cruise different lines and have found NCL inviting because we can choose when we dine and who we dine with.
Three years ago my DH and I did back to back cruises and found out how quickly service can change. We just happened to start the second cruise with many new staff members who were not trained. We changed staterooms because our first leg of the cruise stateroom was unavailable. The cabin attendant for the second cabin did not keep our room clean and the dining room staff had changed and service was very slow. We changed tables in the dining room, not NCL, and lived with the poor service for our stateroom. I mention this because I have experienced first hand how quickly a cruise can go from great to not so great depending on staff.
Having said that, I have never had a bad cruise. I think any cruise is better than a Motel 6!!!
I certainly agree with you. We were on another line a few months ago. Most of our friends and those we had conversations with were having great service. We had a less than great cabin stewardess and our dining room service was as bad as we have had on any line. I still wouldn't rate that cruise line on par with any motel type of experience and we would sail it agin. We were just unlucky. Stuff happens.

Nita
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. bunga
I certainly agree with you. We were on another line a few months ago. Most of our friends and those we had conversations with were having great service. We had a less than great cabin stewardess and our dining room service was as bad as we have had on any line. I still wouldn't rate that cruise line on par with any motel type of experience and we would sail it agin. We were just unlucky. Stuff happens.

Nita
All this said, a little pragmatism sure helps, doesn't it? Our 3/2008 cruise on NCL Star was not as good as our last -- just servicewise. Sure, we'll do it again. Want to cruise? Our first choice will be Cunard, hands down. But NCL sure provides a good value-based cruise experience. End of the day, good trip. And it IS a great ship.

Tom back at Nita

Free Cruise Clocks
Old April 16th, 2008, 03:54 PM
First Mate

When you are all complaining about about poor service what exactly are you meaning? Did your meal not arrive quickly enough? You are at sea, what's the hurry? Was your Cabin Steward tardy in making up your cabin? Again, why are you in your cabin during the day? Enjoy the entertainment on the ship or ashore and as long as your cabin is cleaned sometime during the day be gratefuly you don't have to do it.
PLEASE don't order the staff around. How would you like to be away from home for 8 months of the year, cleaning up after people, and remember some people really are slobs, and doing the same thing day in and day out. I have always found that a smile and thank you work wonders.
As for the quality of the food it's not the waiters fault or the bus boys fault. If you have a "beef" ( no pun intended ) contact the Hotel Manager but explain reasonably without being demanding or rude.
Remember, a smile is worth a thousand words.

I was recently on the NCL Pearl and have to agree the disembarking procedure was really bad. The situation was made worse by people lining up in the hallways etc at 7am BEFORE the ship had even docked. Then there was Customs Clearance to go through before the ship could be cleared for disembarkation. There were numerous announcements about this and yet people still continued to clog up the hallways.
I'm not sure where they thought they were going? The ship could not be cleared until "certain" passengers had paid their on board accounts.
All in all many people stood in the hallways for two or three hours due to their own either stupidity or stubborness or simply refusing to believe that the announcements applied to them. These will be the people that will complain about the procedures.

We had requested beds pushed together in a Queen formation and when we boarded they were in Twin. I left a note for the cabin steward to please push the beds together. He did just that. We had two twins pushed together but still made up as twins. Iguess I didn't make myself clear enough. Personally I was amused but I can see how someone would take that the wrong way, I did have a laugh with the cabin attendant and we got the situation sorted out no porblem.

Please enjoy yourself

Jenn C
Old April 16th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Admiral

Jenn,

Your post shows how a good attitude can make all the difference. I think too often many of us let little things bother us to the place we suddenly are forgetting how good we really have it. I do realize several little things that, by themselves are not a big deal, but lumped together can make the difference in what we call good service or bad.

Nita