Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Gem Pix are up!

I have some pictures of my Boston Gem cruise up, with more to come. I also was given menus from the specialty restaurants, and we ate in Tequila, Garden Cafe and Teppenyaki, if I can answer any questions for you.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Passenger

Did you eat in LeBistro? If so, did they have the "FireStarter" dinners like on the Dawn? Can you post some of the menus? Where can I find you pics? We're leaving Sat. and looking so forward to this cruise. We've been on many, but can't wait for this one. I guess we feel that way about all of them just before we leave!
Old December 16th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

If you go to to the top of this page, you will see the the "Photo Gallery" click on it and you will see Boston Gem...

I was assigned dinner venues, The Tequila Tex Mex restaurant, and the Teppenyaki, Japanese Benihana style restaurant, whice was excellent..To have your chef, cook your meal right in front of you, and entertain you at the same time was wonderful.

We ordered the ribs in Tequila, which was a mistake...The sangria was very good, as was the chunky guacamole...

Honestly the individual menus are very intensive, but there is nothing on the Le Bistro menu that says Firestarter...

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 16th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip
If you go to to the top of this page, you will see the the "Photo Gallery" click on it and you will see Boston Gem...

I was assigned dinner venues, The Tequila Tex Mex restaurant, and the Teppenyaki, Japanese Benihana style restaurant, whice was excellent..To have your chef, cook your meal right in front of you, and entertain you at the same time was wonderful.

We ordered the ribs in Tequila, which was a mistake...The sangria was very good, as was the chunky guacamole...

Honestly the individual menus are very intensive, but there is nothing on the Le Bistro menu that says Firestarter...
I think the Firstarter has been replaced with something I can't spell anymore, not that I ever could. It is the wonderful steak for 2. I was trying to find my Le Bistro menu, but guess it is stuck under something very important, better known as junk. ter a
Old December 17th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378

trip,
thanks for the pics. the whole snow on the ship is funny to me as we have never sailed out in the winter! when u r able to put any and all the menus up online it would be greatly appreciated. in the lounge above the bridge was the husband/wife team entertaining? he is french-canadian she is us born. Josie and i forget. they were great on the spirit.
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America