This is my first cruise, and I can't seem to stop coming up with questions!
1. I've read topics about this sign and sail card, but I don't quite understand the details. I've gathered that even if you want to pay cash, you still have to have a credit card on hold. Fine. But can you pay cash as you go? I'm mainly concerned about drinks here...BF and I would much prefer to pay cash to the bartender every time than to swipe our room card and get slapped with a huge bill at the end. How does this work?
2. Hairdryers. I've also read in various topics that they are
provided in the rooms on the Star, but it says nothing about that on NCLs website. I just want to make sure before I leave mine at home.
3. Mini-fridges in the rooms. Are they there in all rooms? Can I make them take out all their costly extra stuff so I can put my own sodas in there?
4. Is room service included in the price I've paid (minus the tip to the delivery person, of course)?
5. (Last one, I promise.) If I bring the recommended extra bag with swimsuit and such for embarkation day before my room is ready, where do I ditch the bag in the hours I'm waiting?
Thank you so much, all of you. I'm so glad I stumbled across this website!