Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Beginner

Default Laundry options on the Spirit

Leaving on the Spirit March 30 for 14 days. Can anyone tell me the laundry options. Our last cruise was on the NCL Dawn and they had Coin op laundry on every other deck. Does the Spirit have the same?
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Admiral

Hi there, looks like we'll be sailing together. The Spirit does not have a self service laundry. So you have three choices, either pack enough clothes for the whole trip, pay the big bucks to have them washed on board by your room steward or find a place in one of the ports that will wash them.
On another board it listed a laundry in Aruba called Madamme Janettes that will do your laundry for the cost of the machines and a tip. The directions I got were: it is on the right hand side of the road from Adventure Golf to the restaurant. It is too far to walk and you'll need to take a taxi to get there. so we thought if we feel like we may run short of clothes before we get to NYC, we may just get a cab and drop off our laundry on our way to the beach, then pick it up on our way back to the ship.
I will message you the details with the info on a meet and greet on board and hope you will join us!
Old March 28th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Beginner

you also have another choice of using the boats special-not sure what day it will be offered but I hear you stuff a bag and its one set price- read it on another site.

Have fun- I'm on the Spirit 4/27 out of NYC.
Old March 29th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say hello to her for us, we can not wait till May 17th, 2008 for our trip. have a safe and happy trip!
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America