Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Default Confirmation for Romance Package

I ordered the Romance Package as a gift for my Son.

I got the correct reservation number from the TA, and they have already credited my charge card.

I called 4 times for a confirmation for the package in email form. The last person said that the first 2 emails were not typed in correctly, so I never received.

She said she would mail me the confirmation for the romance package, but instead she sent me my Son's confirmation for his cruise. I called her back, and told her what she had sent, and she said she would resend, but have not received.

I spoke clearly and spelled out my email address.

A bit fed up with the staff there, and my question is, should I persue it further, or leave as is.

They told me that the Romance Package has been added to their reservation.

What if they do not receive that package, what proof would they have.

I just called the regular NCL number, and also called Lattitudes number.

Any suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Familiar Face

Hi~

I had purchased a spa treatment as a birthday present for my sister. I was told that there would be a certificate waiting for her in her stateroom, along with a card stating that it was from me for her birthday. At the end of her cruise, I couldn't figure out why she never thanked me. It turned out that she was never made aware of the spa treatment I had purchased for her as a gift BUT there was an unexplained credit on her sign and sail account for $120 (the price I paid).

I suggest you call NCL at 1-866-234-0292, extension 7322. Kristie is the cruise associate that always helps me & she's awesome. If she says something will be taken care of, you can rest assure that it will.

Good Luck
Old June 7th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Passenger

1Pita:

Thanks for the number. I will call on Monday.

I just want to make sure that they get the Romance Package. You get a bottle of bubbly on the first day, and chocolate strawberries, among other things.

It is a nice touch to have the bubbly sailing away.

I think the problem was that the staff do not know how to forward that confirmation. They have the correct email address since they sent me the cruise confirmation.
Old June 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Continuing bothering them. Go up the chain of command until you receive the confirmation email. I would also print out that email and give it to your Son. I may ruin the surprise a bit but it will also be the proof he needs in the event he does not receive the package. All he will need to do is show the email to the customer service desk and he will receive it within a couple of hours.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Passenger

Default Update

I was getting a bit impatient with this matter. I called Kristie, but she was not available.

Called NCL again, and this 5th person gave me an extention 1158 to call re web support.

I called and the fellow was able to send me the confirmation in 2 mintues.

He appologized, and said it was staff errors and they somehow were unable to email me the ammenities confirmation. Thanked him for his help, and was glad that I finally received it.

Thanks for all your help.
Old June 8th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378

if you get in a jam like this again, have the travel agent call the reservations department and they will email right to her then send to you
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America
Old June 22nd, 2008, 08:44 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to Lancer525
Default Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisequeen69
I was getting a bit impatient with this matter. I called Kristie, but she was not available.

Called NCL again, and this 5th person gave me an extention 1158 to call re web support.

I called and the fellow was able to send me the confirmation in 2 mintues.

He appologized, and said it was staff errors and they somehow were unable to email me the ammenities confirmation. Thanked him for his help, and was glad that I finally received it.

Thanks for all your help.
I'm booked on an upcoming cruise, and also purchased a similar amenity. I didn't get a confirmation right away, so I called my "Cruise Counselor" on the phone, and requested she email me one right away. What came was another copy of my reservation and booking. A day went by, and the confirmation of the amenity showed up in my inbox. The email mentioned that the NCL computer system had "not processed" the amenity, but she kept checking and as soon as it was available, she mailed it to me. She stayed on it, and now I have my confirmation. All it takes is a little patience and persistence.

Good luck to you and your son, and happy sailing to him!!