Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Beginner

Default Jade, Western Med (June 13) Blog

Hi all,

I've quietly lurked around these boards for some time... enjoying many posts, especially Kuki's travelogues. Anyway, I've setup a blog for our June 13th (tomorrow) sailing on the Jade. I believe that at least one other passenger has a blog for the cruise. However, I thought you might be interested in tracking our blog too. We've been in London for nearly a week already and will head down to Southampton on the train tomorrow morning.

I'll also try to document the experience (pics of menus, ship, cabin, etc.) in some detail and will answer questions on our return. I won't be checking the boards any longer after this post until the cruise is over. However, feel free to leave comments on the blog. Here's the address:

http://europebysea08.blogspot.com/

Happy Cruising!

Paul
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to cckeaglerock

hi
I just enjoyed your blog so much...
I'm a travel blog writer as well. fun. I would write every day from the ship. compose off line and presto send..
I was interested in the cruise right after yours from Southhampton and back to Norway. we just couldn't get away...
you write very well and I agree with you about being a traveler more than a cruiser but the euro against the doller makes me consider a cruise more in europe right now than independant travel. I do agree that one really trades the ability to have a good authentic experience in a country when cruising.
we went to south america last year on celebrity it was amazing.
best
celeste
celeste13celeste13@yahoo.com