Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default CHEAPEST cruise I've EVER Seen

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cbooking/c...ilability.html

I think this is perhaps the cheapest cruise I've ever seen. It's actually for our CruiseMates group on the NCL Jewel, NY to Miami sailing Oct. 28 for 12 NIGHTS!!! These prices just showed up today.

12 NIGHTS for $399 + tax, fees and fuel surcharge for an inside cabin!! WOW!!

If you want a last minute 12 night cruise at a BARGAIN rate call Nancy now (before these prices disappear) - I haven't talked to her since I saw this rate, but who knows, she may even be able to discount a bit of that price.

Nancy S Bogert, MCC

Cruise Planners

900 Grampian Blvd

Williamsport, PA 17701

Toll Free 1-800-561-0802

Our group has already had a price reduction, and upgrades, so I don't know if we'll be able to squeeze any more out of it at this point, but we still got excellent deals.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to cutiecat Send a message via Yahoo to cutiecat

i'm trying to click that link and the page opens but there's nothing on it...
*Carnival: Victory 5/13~5/20/2012; Glory 3/13~3/20/11, Freedom 7/26~8/2 09; Destiny 10/30~11/3 '08, 3/2~3/9 '08; Victory 4/15~4/22 '07; Valor 3/5~3/12 '06; Holiday 7/31-8/4 '04; Imagination 6/24~6/29 '02 *Celebrity Equinox 5/14~5/24 '10 *RCI Brilliance OT Seas 6/10~6/22 '08 *Regal Empress 6/16~6/18 '05
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Admiral

Just go to the NCL website and look for pricing for the Jewel Oct. 28 sailing.
Old October 9th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Familiar Face

Default Jewel 10/28/08 repo cruise

We booked an inside cabin on deck 11 for this cruise last May for $749. We tried to get an upgrade to a balcony or $100 cabin credit, but were only offered an outside cabin on deck 4 at no additional charge. We kept what we had. Have seen the Dream to Canada for 7 days offered for $399 also. And the Majesty 14 day repo from Philidephia to New Orleans for $399 also. Times are getting tough. They can't fill up the ships. I am wondering how many empty cabins the ships will have on embarkation day. May be able to get an upsale from the front desk when we board. If we can get a balcony for no more than $150 each might take it. Will see.

Charles
Old October 9th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Admiral

Charles... when we set this cruise up for a CruiseMates Group Cruise I thought the prices were good, and with the great itinerary, one of the reasons we chose it.

There was a price drop quite awhile back, before final payments and our agent managed to get a price reduction plus additional onboard credit.

A few weeks ago, another drop (with these similar prices lasted over a weekend) and we were able to get everyone upgrades. This last reduction I doubt they'll give us more.... but you did OK.

If you booked an outside at today's price, after fees and fuel charges an outside would be $784 I think. Plus, flights only a few weeks out are likley more expensive.
Old August 8th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Cruise Maniac

Thumbs up Ocean view for $21 bucks a day??

Palma de Morica (Spain's Mediterranean Islands) on October 30, 2011. The ship was Grandure of the Seas, my final price with a Emerald Coupon was around $295 for a "G Large Ocean View"; for the 14 night cruise to Colon. Plus, I got a $150 onboard credit as well. Thats only $21.07 per day ocean view!!
Old August 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkbii View Post
Palma de Morica (Spain's Mediterranean Islands) on October 30, 2011. The ship was Grandure of the Seas, my final price with a Emerald Coupon was around $295 for a "G Large Ocean View"; for the 14 night cruise to Colon. Plus, I got a $150 onboard credit as well. Thats only $21.07 per day ocean view!!
These rates are simply great. I have to remember for my next cruise to do a better research and not be in a hurry like until now...