Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Familiar Face

Default NCL website=no air

Does anyone know why the NCL website no longer gives prices for flights to anywhere . I have tried every combination of cruises , days , cities , etc and there is zero. I know I can phone or have my TA phone , but why should I have to ? I can understand no info for 2010 or maybe even late 2009 but for November . Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2008, 01:03 AM
Beginner

Default Re: NCL website=no air

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilbert
Does anyone know why the NCL website no longer gives prices for flights to anywhere . I have tried every combination of cruises , days , cities , etc and there is zero. I know I can phone or have my TA phone , but why should I have to ? I can understand no info for 2010 or maybe even late 2009 but for November . Thank you.
Never cruised with them but may soon be. If you're Canadian, I think only US flight packages are available. I tried air packages through other sites but none of the Cdn airports worked, only US ones. Unless it's specific to the site making these connections.

NCL won't even tell us what the CAD equivalent of their cruise fares. At least Princess does this. Service doesn't mean what it used to.

So if we book NCL, we don't have high expectations so our trip will be mediocre. No expectations, the better the trip -hopefully.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
Passenger

When I look I see flights from Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Mirabel, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, Regina, St. John, St. Johns, Saskatoon, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg. This is on NCL.com.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
Admiral

Default Re: NCL website=no air

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaletownboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilbert
Never cruised with them but may soon be. If you're Canadian, I think only US flight packages are available. I tried air packages through other sites but none of the Cdn airports worked, only US ones. Unless it's specific to the site making these connections.

NCL won't even tell us what the CAD equivalent of their cruise fares. At least Princess does this. Service doesn't mean what it used to.

So if we book NCL, we don't have high expectations so our trip will be mediocre. No expectations, the better the trip -hopefully.
I have no idea what ship you are thinking of booking but you may be pleasantly surprised...Princess and NCL are as similar as 2 lines can be. we have had a little better service on NCL but others would say the opposite, it isn't going to be much different either way.

Why the air fair situation, that I certainly can't answer, but I can say you are starting out with a very interesting view of what to expect from a cruise line...

Nita