Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Passenger

Default Majesty April 18 to Bahamas

To jenneloveslife - would like to hear about your experience on the March cruise on the Majesty. We, too, are Ontarians and are driving to SC - makes the trip more affordable than a flight to FLA. Our very first cruise was on the Carnival Liberty in its first year and we were upgraded to a balcony on top of everything. We are budget conscious cruisers, and have since cruised twice more on smaller older ships, but we always compare the trips to that first cruise and nothing will ever come close. We know now that we should have started small then been impressed with the new and larger ships. Some of the comments re the Majesty are scary and the best thing would be to stop reading. A question to anyone - We are in oceanview on Deck 3 - are there fridges in the rooms, safes or TVs? Anyone else on that same cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to jdolphins68
Default Bahamas on the Majesty

I too am on that cruise but on the 21st of March, I am hoping their are refers in all rooms, as I am looking forward to putting some sodas in there.

Let me know when you find out.

Thanks,

Jackie

Read and post cruise reviews