Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2009, 10:05 PM
First Mate

Default Norwegian Jade

I had a ship inspection on the Norwegian Perl which I guess is an almost sister to the Jade. I was quite impressed. So impressed that I take a 3 Night Norwegian Sky cruise on July 3 after 11 years of NCL Abstinence.

Since my 2009 travels were set already I was anxiously waiting for some 2010 European itineraries to come out. AND I booked the September 26, 2010 Jade sailing. Yeah me. Kinda long way out. Still.

Reason why I post now is to get opinion on stateroom 11650. It is category AF. Still plenty of rooms available and I like to get some opinions if the extra money is worth to be in an AF rather than a BA or BB.
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2009, 09:18 AM
Captain

11650 is a handicapped equipped cabin so I assume that is required by you. The other options are BB or BC. Clearly the main advantage of 11650 is the aft facing view. All the HC equipped cabins are plenty large with accessible bathrooms including a roll in shower.

Normally the difference between a regular AF or any balcony cabin is 75 sqf and a bathtub. No difference in perks.

NCL JADE, GEM, PEARL, DAWN, JEWEL, SPIRIT, SUN Pics.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jimalaska