Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2009, 04:29 PM
First Mate

Default Last minute Dawn & Bermuda Secrets or Tips?

My wife and I will be leaving next Sunday onboard the Dawn to Bermuda. We've sailed with (and worked for!) NCL before, but never on this ship. Any secret rooms, hidden places, or special secrets or tips I should know about? Anything I should keep my eye out for, like specials on the buffet?

Also, any good tips for things to do while in Bermuda? Inexpensive, preferably. We're going to check out some of the glass beaches... Where are the caves?

Thanks!

Bookmarks

Tags
2012, bermuda, carnival, cruise, dawn, discounts, minute, ncl, norwegian, onboard, secretes, secrets, ship, tips, tricks