CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Norwegian Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Norwegian Spirit questions (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-lines/367972-norwegian-spirit-questions.html)

flaka September 14th, 2009 07:21 PM

Norwegian Spirit questions

I have two questions regarding the Norwegian Spirit:

1. Is there a cover charge for breakfast at Cagney's.
2. I purchased the $79 anniversary package with dinner at Le Bistro and a complimentary bottle of wine. Does anyone know is you are offered several to choose from?

We are sailing with another couple celebrating their anniversary September 18.

Thanks a million.

Mike M September 14th, 2009 07:39 PM

Re: Norwegian Spirit questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaka
I have two questions regarding the Norwegian Spirit:

1. Is there a cover charge for breakfast at Cagney's.
2. I purchased the $79 anniversary package with dinner at Le Bistro and a complimentary bottle of wine. Does anyone know is you are offered several to choose from?

We are sailing with another couple celebrating their anniversary September 18.

Thanks a million.

Flaka,

Breakfast, and lunch, at Cagney's is available for full Suite passengers and there is no additional charge. If you are in a AA - AD suite you will enjoy it. You can leave a gratuity for the waitstaff either daily or at the end of the cruise. I prefer to do it at the end of the cruise.

If you are in a regular balcony cabin, outside or inside stateroom you will not be able to have breakfast or lunch at Cagney's.

I take that back. If you are a VIP then you can have breakfast at Cagney's. Being designated a VIP is something done by the corporate office and doesn't happen too often.

Take care,
Mike

beenie weenie September 14th, 2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

I take that back. If you are a VIP then you can have breakfast at Cagney's. Being designated a VIP is something done by the corporate office and doesn't happen too often.

Take care,
Mike
I'm always a day late and a dollar short LOL. We got VIP status (still not entirely sure why) on our Spirit Repo Cruise. They really bent over backwards for us, but I don't think they had yet implemented the lunch at Cagney's thing yet. Either way you'll have a great time.

I can't wait for our next Cruise on NCL to see what happens. No two cruises are ever the same.

Regarding the wine question on the Anniversary Package. As I recall you get a bottle of Sparkiling wine in your cabin and if I recall correctly you can choose red, white or blush. I think you can also trade in the sparkling wine for something else, if you choose to. It's always been pretty good wine in the past, not ripple or Champipple as Fred Sanford would say LOL