Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Passenger

Default Honeymoon package question, thanks so much

Hello,
I have bought the $79 Honeymoon package for my parents on their upcoming cruise with NCL that includes sparkling wine & strawberries on arrival. This I assume will be in the room on embarkation day?

The package also includes a dinner in Le Bistro with a bottle of wine, honeymooners champagne & cake party, canapes delivered on night and a commerative photograph.

For these other events will there be a letter or coupon delivered to the room? For Le Bistro do they make a reservation on the first day? It's a special surprise for them but would like to include a note to have them open that night to ensure they got it and know what they should have been surprised with after arriving in the room. Many thanks.

Norwegian Jade 5 Night Scandinavia Mini Cruise
- May 2009
Sponsored Links
Old September 16th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to BigE11378

there will be a receipt /note in their cabin but i would slip a card in their luggage to tell them plus they may not have the food etc the cabin before they sail so they will have to order it from cabin steward
NCL Dawn Sept 20,2009
NCL Jewel
Pride Of America
Old September 16th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: Honeymoon package question, thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckcruiser16
Hello,
I have bought the $79 Honeymoon package for my parents on their upcoming cruise with NCL that includes sparkling wine & strawberries on arrival. This I assume will be in the room on embarkation day?

The package also includes a dinner in Le Bistro with a bottle of wine, honeymooners champagne & cake party, canapés delivered on night and a commemorative photograph.

For these other events will there be a letter or coupon delivered to the room? For Le Bistro do they make a reservation on the first day? It's a special surprise for them but would like to include a note to have them open that night to ensure they got it and know what they should have been surprised with after arriving in the room. Many thanks.
The strawberries and sparkling wine should be in their cabin when they arrive, or shortly thereafter. They will also have a note/receipt for the Honeymoon package that should outline what is included.

They will receive invitations to the party and the canapés will be delivered sometime in the late afternoon or evening.

They will receive a coupon for Le Bistro but will need to make their own reservation.

I did an Anniversary package on my last cruise and everything was pretty well taken care of .

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to mypleasure

We bought this for our last cruise and it was the best thing ever, truly top value!
When we arrived at the cabin the wine was in an ice bucket and the strawberries were on a covered plate. An envelope was on top of the plate and this contained the letter explaining how to book at Le Bistro (an easy call from the cabin) when the party was and how to get the photo. It also said when the canapes would arrive.
When we went to Le Bistro we had to show them the letter and they asked if we wanted Red or White wine with our meal. We don't drink much wine so cannot really advise the quality other than we liked it.

Your family will love this gift.