Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley
Default Fare share wanted NCL DAWN from Miami, Dec., '09-April, '10

I am a retired, straight, healthy, DWM, 66, 6’0”, 180 lb., N/S, N/D, world traveled – 7 continents, 50 US states, 46 countries so far. 16 cruises and counting. I try to cruise at least twice per year (4 is better!), hopefully to new destinations.

My current priorities are NCL DAWN from Miami before April, 2010 and Tahiti (r/t Papeete), but will discuss any cruise of 7 days or more.

I am personal friends with Jose and Patti, entertainers on the DAWN. I look forward to my 5th cruise with them. I invite you to their website, http://www.joseandpatti.net and trust that you admire their music as much as I do.

I’m seeking a M/F cabin-fare-share for a cruise on the Norwegian DAWN, sailing from Miami, 5-day Western Caribbean, B2B with 9-day Southern Caribbean anytime from December, 2009, through April, 2010. Inside / Ocean View, your choice. Either separate itinerary will be considered, but I want the 14-day.

I live in Port Richey, FL and travel to TX 1-2 times per year to visit my daughters and grandsons.

I seek a share to avoid the single supplement. No strings attached. No expectations. We share the fare and the space – nothing more involved. I have had 3 male and 6 female shares in the past; some not met until onboard, most new to me. All successful. We gained mutual comfort through email, IM, phone calls and a short meeting, if practical.

We are free to enjoy our own agendas onboard. We can do as much, or as little, together as we agree. I am willing to mentor a ‘new’ cruiser if you wish, and have done so twice.

I enjoy shipboard activities, the FOOD, the SHOWS, TRIVIA contests, the ports and shore excursions. Early to bed (10:30 pm), usually up by 7:00 am. I am active, open, respectful, low-volume (I dislike loud music), considerate, honest, and caring. You please be that way also. I prefer inside cabins since I spend so little time there (shower, change clothes, sleep), but that’s up to you.

If you have a destination that is burning a hole through your passport, let’s talk about where you want to go and book that cruise.

Blessings, calm seas and following winds,
Daniel Kelley
Sponsored Links