Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: What's your favorite NCL restaurant?
Cagney's 7 43.75%
Italian 0 0%
Tepanyaki 2 12.50%
Chinese 0 0%
Blue Lagoon 2 12.50%
Tapas/Spanish 1 6.25%
Main Dining Room 0 0%
Buffet 0 0%
Le Bistro 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Favorite Restaurants on NCL

What is your favorite restaurant onboard your favorite NCL ship? It's hard for me to decide but I think the winner, for me, is Cagney's. The clam chowder is worth the $25.

What's your favorite?

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links
Old December 30th, 2009, 07:23 PM
First Mate

Hi Mike. You forgot to put down the French restraunt. La Bristo is my favorite. Mike i remember you from the Greet and Meet on the Norway I think it was Sept 2000 in the International lounge. I was the solo cruiser with the Goatee. Not the drunk that came in later.
Old December 30th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpine1 View Post
Hi Mike. You forgot to put down the French restraunt. La Bristo is my favorite. Mike i remember you from the Greet and Meet on the Norway I think it was Sept 2000 in the International lounge. I was the solo cruiser with the Goatee. Not the drunk that came in later.
Thanks for pointing out my oversight. I can't believe I missed Le Bistro. I have now corrected it.

Yes: I remember you and the cruise. Maybe the drunk was me????

It was September 2001. A date that's easy for me to remember because it was the one year anniversary or 9/11. There was a great rememberance that the Asst. CD did after the show. The Asst. CD did it because he was the only one on the staff who was American.

I really miss the Norway. It was a sad way for her to end. She was one of my favorite ships. She might not have been the most flashy but she was the most regal.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

Old December 31st, 2009, 07:50 PM
First Mate

Hi Mike. I just voted for the Le Bristo,
Old January 1st, 2010, 11:22 AM
Admiral

Mike,

What a hard decision: I voted for Le Bistro as that, of course, is their signature dining room and is always good. I love Blue Mesa, particularly on the Jewel and Las Rambles on the Sun, but of course it isn't really a restaurant.

I just read, on another site the Pearl has a dining package now: It is $60 a person and you get to eat at 5 different sur charge restaurants: Cagney's, Le Bistro, the Asian, Italian and I guess Mexican, but am not quite sure. Boy, I hope they offer it when we cruise in April.

Nita
Old January 2nd, 2010, 06:21 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Mike,

I just read, on another site the Pearl has a dining package now: It is $60 a person and you get to eat at 5 different sur charge restaurants: Cagney's, Le Bistro, the Asian, Italian and I guess Mexican, but am not quite sure. Boy, I hope they offer it when we cruise in April.

Nita
Nita:

That is a great deal and one I hope they offer fleetwide. $12 per restaurant is a great price. I think a lot of people would take advantage of this. With the five restaurants and the two main restaurants it gives you the full spectrum of Freestyle Dining.

Take care,
Mike