Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Beginner

Default Looking to cruise NCL Hawaii cruise in OCT...

I am looking to join my parents (they are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary and invited my wife and I as it is our 1 year anniversary) on the NCL Pride of America cruise on October 23rd. I have found the best deal so far to be through online vacation center (under 3,000 with round trip air fare from LAX) and I was wondering if anyone has booked with them before and also if there are any better deals? We are located on the east coast but can fly with united mileage plus points to LAX for free. Any other places to look to get a better deal? If we can stay under $3,000 for the flights from LAX and atleast an ocean view we will be happy
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
companion, cruise, cruisencl, hawaii, ncl, norwegian