I am confused on this subject.
I have been told:
1. there are hair blowers in the cabins.
2. there are hair dryers in the cabins
3. there are no plugs for hair dryers in the cabins.
4. there are plugs near the desks
5. there are plugs but they are UK voltage and you need an adapter.
So tell me, before I cause a black out on the Spirit this summer......
How can I use my hair dryer?
RCCL Serenade of the Seas
Do not panic ! You won't cause a blackout if you use your hair dryer!
You can plug your hair dryer in at the desk outlet. You don't need an adapter. If I remember correctly, there are hair dryers in the cabins, but they're not real powerful, so if you have long and/or thick hair I'd suggest you take your own.
"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
There are hair dryers or blowers which ever in the cabins. There is only 1 or 2 extra outlets so many people who do like to use more than 1 applicator at once bring the power bars (we are happy with what they have) normally there is one outlet near the desk somewhere. As for the currancy I am not completely sure about that.