Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Beginner

Default $$ Questions-- 50% of deposit/ reduced fares

Hello All--

Just wondering how often 50% off deposit deals come along?

Also- If we are to book now- What happens when they reduce their rates? Do we get those deals? Do we have to cancel and then rebook? How does that work? What is the best way to book a cruise? On my own? through an agent?

THanks,
Laura
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mombian View Post
Hello All--

Just wondering how often 50% off deposit deals come along?

Also- If we are to book now- What happens when they reduce their rates? Do we get those deals? Do we have to cancel and then rebook? How does that work? What is the best way to book a cruise? On my own? through an agent?

THanks,
Laura
It is always a gamble, when to book and if rates will get better or not. I have seen them go up more than down lately, but that doesn't mean they will not drop. As for cancelling and re-booking, that would depend, but normally you can not do this. If you try to cancel and rebook the system will recognize the same: it is called the computer age...

Do these deals come around often, maybe a couple times a year, maybe 3 times. I certainly wouldn't say often.

NIta
Old February 14th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Passenger

If the price comes down prior to you paying the final payment, contact your cruise agent or NCL for a price adjustment. I just did this last week and they made the adjustment to my balance due.