Getting ready to book a cruise in November with NCL, this will be our first time cruising and I feel so overwhelmed, this site has been a great help though! Here's some questions I had:
- we are travelling with our baby, who will be 19 months at the time, any advice on travelling with a baby??
- i've read that sometimes it's cheaper to pay for your own shore excursions, what kind of things are available in the Bahamas? (Nassau, GBI, etc) How much cheaper and better is it to go with one of the local tour guides or whatever...do they also offer dolphin intraction?
- We'll be going on the Norwegian Sky..any reviews/opinions about this ship?
- Is the food really as bad as some ppl have made it out to be, or is it mainly the fact that it's repetitive?
- What kind of excursions do you recommend with a baby?
- How hard is it really to smuggle in alcohol in your checked bags?
- Will it be easy for me to get warm milk for my baby from room service or the restaraunts?
- Should we bring our own snacks? What does the room service menu offer? I'd love to do breakfast on our balcony.
- Can I bring my own soda?
- Do they provide water bottles or should I bring my own?
- Is it difficult to bathe a baby in the shower? I heard they had the hand held shower heads, would I be able to fit in the shower with my baby?
- I know the rooms are small, so how many peices of luggage would your reccomend? Will my bags fit under the bed?
Thanks for all of the help!