Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Passenger

Question adding rooms & upgrades

I know u guys are experts on here, so somebody is bound to know the answer to this one...

My sister is booked in one cabin right now. She has 2 kids ( 2 1/2 yrs & 9 month old) & decided she wants to get a 2nd room.

She is currently booked in one category & the category above hers is being promo'd for an upgrade (new bookings only).

Does anybody know if canceling the current reservation, to book 2 rooms in a higher category, would allow her to get the upgrade?

Thanks!
R
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2010, 03:47 PM
Administrator
Admiral

There are some questions that need to be answered.

1. Has she already made final payment? If she has then she is probably out of luck.

I would have her contact her travel agent or whoever she booked the cruise with and ask. Even if she isn't eligible for the new promo there may be something that can be done.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old July 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM
Passenger

Thanks, Mike.

No, she hasn't made final payment.

We are actually sailing as a group & I didn't want to have to worry about the details, so I decided to go with a TA (from a very large reputable "cruises only" agency - huge mistake). I'll save you the laundry list of problems that I am trying to get ironed out, but I don't think they'll be much help.

One would think that if she is willing to add a 2nd room & pay more for her current room, they could figure something out, but they want to charge her more then the non-group rate currently available on the site.