Aqua Park on Epic (Transatlantic)
My experience (transatlantic- 7 days)
1. Big slide is great. Not dangereous at all
(I used it 3-4 times) for "any" (reasonable) age.
Would like to use it more but weather was cold
and slides were oft closed for some reasons .
2. Pools are OK - a little bit small (as optimist)
3. Water is nice warm.
4. five hot tubs were full all the time (positive as people like them).
1. Pools works only at first 2 days.
2. "Disco" pool was closed all the time !!!
3. No official information or any art of "sorry"
4. "small" slides can be very dangereus -
I would never allow children of any age to use them - water
can get in the nose (I used green one once- never again)
5. No place to change you clothes (only restrooms)
6. pools are really small for such big ship (as pesimist)
7. Workers tested shower (some strange construction)
in pool so I get my
hair wet. I was allone in the pool so they could
ask me to swim away from it in that moment,
or to ask me to wait until they are ready with there "experiments".
8. five hot tubs were full all the time (negative because I can not use them)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1