Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2010, 02:53 PM
Beginner

Cool NCL Jade 11/14/10

Hi everyone, we are Jennie & Bob and while we have sailed several times, this is our first time on Cruise Mates so I hope we do this right. We are from Metairie, La. which is a suburb of New Orleans. Bob is retired (72 yrs. young), Jennie is a retired homemaker (69 yrs young) and we are very active and love to travel. We decided to take this cruise to celebrate Jennie's birthday and our anniversary both coming in December. While we have sailed on the NCL before this will be our first trip to Europe. We were trying to either fine a group who may need a couple to join them on a private shore tour in Florence, Rome and Naples, or perhaps find some other fellow cruisers who would like to join with us to form a group to do these shore tours. By joining together in groups of 6 or 8, you get a better price by sharing the cost per person and you get a better tour than you would with a larger bus tour group. We have researched and gotten information from 3 different tour companies all of whom got favorable reviews, however, Rome in Italy seems to be the most popular company of the three. If anyone needs a couple to complete their group or if any fellow cruisers are interested in joining up with us to form a group, kindly e-mail us at ram51138@aol.com. We are looking forward to this trip and hopefully meeting up with all of you on this cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Beginner

We now have our group of 6 people for our private shore tours in Florence, Rome and Naples with Rome in Limo but would beopen to adding 2 more people to bring our group to 8. If we have 2 more people out there interested in joining up with our group, kindly contacted me at ram51138@aol.com. Thanks
Old October 16th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Beginner

Hi,
Was thrilled to read your post! My husband and I are booked for the same trip and are indeed looking for others to join up with to share tours. Brett and I are in our early 40's and have been married for two years. He is an executive for a automotive services company and I am a homemaker. We recently moved to Dallas, TX and have both traveled quite a bit. I have gotten quotes from "Rome Connection" and "All Around Italy." Would like to make plans with you and compare notes on the tour companies. I will e-mail you separately with my phone number, so that we can connect and start making plans.

Sincerely,
Suzanne