Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Epic Entertainment - New Legends Performers

Epic's Legends at Sea changes acts about every four months. The first stint featured tributes to Tina Turner, Elvis and Madonna. That was followed by the second troupe that is currently offering Michael Jackson, Rod Stewart and Britney Spears.

Just announced - the new lineup arriving January 22 will feature Aretha Franklin, Janet Jackson and Neil Diamond. The line up always tries to provide a variety of artists to appeal to different age groups. This particular lineup seems a little light on my favorite Rock 'n Roll, but I am willing to keep an open mind and believe the talent of the performers will make this a great show even if the artists in tribute are not my personal favorites.
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

I really enjoyed this show on the Epic..Rod and Michael were outstanding..Brittney, not so much..any pretty blonde from the crowd, could have stepped in,and I don't think anyone would notice

Aretha and Neil will be the two to shine from this group I bet, just my 2 cents...

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old January 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Admiral

I'm with you, Trip. I've never understood the appeal of Janet Jackson, even with Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction. I've always liked Neil Diamond, and Aretha Franklin will get a huge audience response since 'her' appeal is not bounded by age groups.