Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Captain

Default NCL air services good or bad?

I have been having really good luck with other main lines options to choose my own air (RCI=Choice Air and Princess =EZAir). Since I do have an NCL cruise scheduled later in the year was hoping for input, tips for some NCL regulars. Thx, Robbie
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:25 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie H View Post
I have been having really good luck with other main lines options to choose my own air (RCI=Choice Air and Princess =EZAir). Since I do have an NCL cruise scheduled later in the year was hoping for input, tips for some NCL regulars. Thx, Robbie
Robbie,

I too have had great luck with RCI, but as for Princess, we have had so many problems lately our company has decided not to even use their air plan anymore. They actually split up a family of 4, trying to book the kids on a different flight than the parents and thier comment: it isn't a big deal, it is only the first leg. Long story but it took my contacting the airline and about 2 hours to get it cleared up. Then about 2 weeks later, Princess did the same thing again. Yes, it is the airline but Princess should have had a cross reference. My boss has had trouble as well.

As for NCL, we have only used them for air once, it worked great.

Nita
Old March 1st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Captain

Thx Nita! I always try to be optimistic BUT I know if there is a way for these things to get messed up, it seems like the cruise lines find it ;>)
Old April 20th, 2011, 12:36 PM
First Mate

I used NCL's premium air service to book flights for a repo cruise. I told them that I wanted non stops, and they booked them for me. My flight was day of cruise, from Boston to L.A. The 8:30 out of Boston, arrived me into L.A., in plenty of time.

I was also entitled to NCL's Shuttle service, which took me directly from LAX to pier. No Muss No Fuss.
Old April 24th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Captain

Thx Barb! I plan to finally make the call this next week, Robbie