Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default NCL Jewel NYC 5/10/11

My husband and I are booked on this cruise next month and while I have been on over a dozen cruises with other lines, I am not sure what to expect with NCL.

We booked the Aft Penthouse suite (celebrating my 40th Birthday) and hope the quality of this line can comparew to our previous experiences

What kind of age range can we expect? Anyone else from this forum going then? Im new to this site so I will be surfing and appreciate hering from you.

Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

We will be on this cruise. We have cruised with NCL several times but this is our first time on the Jewel and the first time sailing from New York. I am sure that you will find a lot of people onboard in your age range. The penthouse suite sounds nice. We will be in a balcony room. You should check out Cruisecritic where there are a lot of people posting about this cruise.
Old April 27th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I have been on this ship. It has a large range of ages. There are many different shows that appeal to different audiances. The entertainment is wonderful. The decor is more kid friendly, as it is a more family style cruise.