Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking Norwegian Pearl to Alaska May 7, 2011?

Anyone here going to Alaska May 7, 2011 on NCL - Norwegian Pearl? We will be a group of 8 with ages ranging from 30 to 81.
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobracarcar View Post
Anyone here going to Alaska May 7, 2011 on NCL - Norwegian Pearl? We will be a group of 8 with ages ranging from 30 to 81.
Leaving out of Vancouver, BC on May 8th, Norwegian Pearl. Traveling with a girlfriend from Australia. Should be an Awesome Cruise!!
Old April 24th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default May 8th 2011

Yep should have said May 8th... forgot the first day is a stayover in Vancouver. I'm soooo looking forward to seeing Alaska! Family vacation but I'm not married so bringing a girlfriend.
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobracarcar View Post
Yep should have said May 8th... forgot the first day is a stayover in Vancouver. I'm soooo looking forward to seeing Alaska! Family vacation but I'm not married so bringing a girlfriend.
Yeah, my girlfriend and I are staying in Vancouver the 6th and 7th. We are so looking forward to the cruise and especially the Gorgeous Scenery. We are both photographers so needless to say, it doesn't get any better than Alaska. Its great that you are going with family.. nice to have fun with those you love. Re: the comment about not being married... this should be a perfect cruise for you and your girlfriend... might just be me, but I'd think an Alaskan cruise would be a very romantic one if you want it to be ;o) I only wish my husband was able to get away to come with my girlfriend and I, but unfortunately he has to work. (he works for the National Park Service in Yosemite National Park) Is this your first Alaska cruise?? Just noticed you are from Kansas City, MO... do you know where Knob Noster is? I used to live there, and actually graduated high school there.