CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Norwegian Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-lines/)
-   -   New CruiseMates Group Cruise - Chef Matt Sigel II (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/norwegian-cruise-lines/384839-new-cruisemates-group-cruise-chef-matt-sigel-ii.html)

Kuki September 8th, 2011 12:37 AM

New CruiseMates Group Cruise - Chef Matt Sigel II

Out of Hellís Kitchen & In To An Epic Culinary Cruise
Chef Matt Sigel and CruiseMates join together once again for an Epic Group Cruise onboard the NCL Epic sailing the beautiful pristine waters of the Eastern Caribbean Ė March 17- 24 -
Group cruise participants will participate in several personal cooking demonstrations by previous contestant on TVís Hellís Kitchen, and now renowned Chef, Matt Sigel.
This is our second group cruise with Chef Matt. The first cruise was so well accepted and enjoyed that we just had to have another. If you missed the first one, this is your opportunity to join in the culinary fun!
CruiseMates own message board and chat host, Trip, will be onboard to host the group fun and camaraderie.
The group rates are posted below, but prior to booking be sure to check with our TA Nancy Bogert for other lower promotional rates that may be available in your circumstance.
Insides from $699
Balconies from $1,099
Mini-suites from 1,249
Single cabins- $919
Prices include port charges only, government taxes and fees of $109.46 are additional.

Amenities Include::
- Cooking demos with Chef Matt Sigel
- $50 ship board credit
- Complimentary CruiseMates Group Cocktail Party

Booking Information

Nancy S Bogert MCC
Cruise Planners
900 Grampian Blvd
Williamsport, PA 17701
570-323-0112 or toll free 1-800-561-0802
Web address: Cruise Planners - Nancy Bogert
Fax-570-323-0702
An American Express Representative
#1 Cruise Planner Agent 2010 for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America & Carnival Cruise Lines

Trip September 8th, 2011 11:42 AM

Sure and Beggorah Kids, it's going to be a fun cruise on the Epic! Matt Sigel showed us how easy it was to make restuarant worthy dishes,and this year, Chef Matt is back again, to wow us all, once again! I am thrilled to be hosting once again, on the Epic.

I spoke to someone, this morning, who so enjoyed last years cruise, he called Nancy, and, must have been the first one booked!

Check out the info, and I hope to sea you onboard..Think now... winter will almost be over, and, I will need a cruise!!! :-) Give Nancy a ringy ding:-)

nmnita September 8th, 2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuki (Post 1391367)
Out of Hellís Kitchen & In To An Epic Culinary Cruise
Chef Matt Sigel and CruiseMates join together once again for an Epic Group Cruise onboard the NCL Epic sailing the beautiful pristine waters of the Eastern Caribbean Ė March 17- 24 -
Group cruise participants will participate in several personal cooking demonstrations by previous contestant on TVís Hellís Kitchen, and now renowned Chef, Matt Sigel.
This is our second group cruise with Chef Matt. The first cruise was so well accepted and enjoyed that we just had to have another. If you missed the first one, this is your opportunity to join in the culinary fun!
CruiseMates own message board and chat host, Trip, will be onboard to host the group fun and camaraderie.
The group rates are posted below, but prior to booking be sure to check with our TA Nancy Bogert for other lower promotional rates that may be available in your circumstance.
Insides from $699
Balconies from $1,099
Mini-suites from 1,249
Single cabins- $919
Prices include port charges only, government taxes and fees of $109.46 are additional.

Amenities Include::
- Cooking demos with Chef Matt Sigel
- $50 ship board credit
- Complimentary CruiseMates Group Cocktail Party

Booking Information

Nancy S Bogert MCC
Cruise Planners
900 Grampian Blvd
Williamsport, PA 17701
570-323-0112 or toll free 1-800-561-0802
Web address: Cruise Planners - Nancy Bogert
Fax-570-323-0702
An American Express Representative
#1 Cruise Planner Agent 2010 for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America & Carnival Cruise Lines

sounds like so much fun, too bad we have already booked a cruise for just a week or so earlier.

Nita

Trip September 8th, 2011 01:03 PM

Nita..aw:(,

chefmattsigel September 14th, 2011 12:44 AM

Hi All

i cant wait to do this cruise again. this time we are doing the east coast. I loved the ship i loved the food. most of all loved everyone who shared this wonderful adventure with me. please feel free to ask questions.

chefmattsigel September 14th, 2011 12:48 AM

so happy

im so happy i got my hostess. she rocks.

Paul Motter February 7th, 2012 01:45 PM

I will be there - looking forward to it!