Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Norwegian Spirit cabin 11066

Considering the Europe cruise next summer (2013) and am looking at this cabin. Any advice? It is a BA cabin.

Do the cabins have mini fridges?
Are there safes in the rooms?
Did we pick a good cabin?
Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi...My first ever cruise was on the Spirit. We were on the same deck, on the opposite side of the ship as the room you are looking at. I don't remember a mini-fridge in our room, but there was a safe. I was very surprised at the roominess of the bathroom after hearing some horror stories from friends of mine.

Our only complaint about the room was the noise in the morning. We were directly under where they store the lounge chairs for the pool and were woken most mornings around 6:30 to the sound of chairs being moved across the deck. Shouldn't happen where your room is located.

We found lots of little hideaways on the ship, but our favorite was Henry's Pub on deck 7. We spent lots of time in there and made friends with the bartender.

Hope you have a great trip...
Old May 31st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewCruiseJunkie View Post
Hi...My first ever cruise was on the Spirit. We were on the same deck, on the opposite side of the ship as the room you are looking at. I don't remember a mini-fridge in our room, but there was a safe. I was very surprised at the roominess of the bathroom after hearing some horror stories from friends of mine.

Our only complaint about the room was the noise in the morning. We were directly under where they store the lounge chairs for the pool and were woken most mornings around 6:30 to the sound of chairs being moved across the deck. Shouldn't happen where your room is located.

We found lots of little hideaways on the ship, but our favorite was Henry's Pub on deck 7. We spent lots of time in there and made friends with the bartender.

Hope you have a great trip...

Thanks for your information!! It was very helpful! I found out that there are no mini fridges but I can request one because of my meds that need refrigeration.
Old June 1st, 2012, 09:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hi

I was reading the forum and if you need fridge for your med. You should let NCL know and they will provide one for you.

Scottishwee35

Next Cruise - Magic Disney Cruise - 30th July 2010 for 8 days

2011 - Royal Carribbean Freedom of the Seas - 10 April for my special birthday (first time on RC)

DWC - 22 July 2013 - NCL Spirit