Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation Norwegian Cruise giveaway a scam

Okay just a heads up. I received a funny postcard saying we had been selected to receive a 8 day Norwegian cruise. I googled cruise scams and came to your site and the details are the same as the carnival one which seems to have gone on for almost a decade yikes!
Well this is same ball of wax. I am not going to call the number when all the other info is the same. They have never stated this was free or anything and are using the wrong tag line that is not Norwegian's tag line but otherwise looks legit. It does say Norwegian does not sponsor or is affiliated with this group but never gives a group name or address. When scam busting this card I did find they are actually using this number to make cold calls as well. The number is 877-424-2262 even the offer for free airfare if you call in 48 hrs is on there. So if its not the same group arrested multiple times for this in NJ than it is one who learned their lessons well.
Hope people research and avoid these we work to hard for our money to just hand it to a fish oil salesman.
Sponsored Links