Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Norwegian Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Norwegian Dawn

Hi All,

Just booked the Dawn leaving 1/12/14. This will be cruise #7 but #1 with Norwegian. Anyone been on this ship? Any good/great things about this ship? Any bad/terrible things about this ship?

Thanks,
Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to b_l_tampa

My wife and I are leaving on the Dawn 4/21/13 for a 12 day Tampa - Boston. We will update you on the ship when we return. This is our 5th cruise, 2nd on Norwegian. Our experience is Norweigan has the best shows / entertainment, and good food 2nd to Royal Caribbean.

Brian
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Familiar Face

I was on the Dawn a few years back, and the staff and crew are as good as they get; the ship is in really good shape; maybe not as many bells and whistles and many current ships, but this one is just fine and you should experience a wonderful cruise.
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Admiral

We did the Dawn a few years ago and were quite pleased. Above average entertainment, good food, and pleasant, efficient service. I am no a fan of all of the extra fee restaurants. Did not think that the food was any better than in the free MDR. Breakfast buffet was far superior to anything we had ever experienced on any line.
Have fun!
Marty