CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Oceania Cruises (
-   -   oceania Caribbean (

Elaine Newnham July 30th, 2003 07:43 PM

oceania Caribbean
The cruise line has just extended the 2 for 1 till August 30th for selected sailings in the winter. I just booked 6 people on the January 27th sailing at $950 per person and that has a 200 per cabin shipboard credit. What a deal. The ship is fabulous.

Donna August 24th, 2003 07:59 PM

Re: oceania Caribbean
Hi Elaine,
Have you been on the ship, what can you tell us about it?

Paul Motter August 26th, 2003 11:12 AM

Yes, have you seen the ship? What is the itinerary on that cruise?

waterdogs January 4th, 2004 01:15 AM

Looking into booking March 3 Cruise to Caribbean and would sure love to see some of those $950 rates with shipboard credits. Any suggestions?
They're up to $1295 for G inside published rates. Are there better rates available?

Margy January 4th, 2004 08:24 AM

Re: Re: oceania Caribbean
Oceania is beginning to get noticed, getting rave reviews especially the food/service and now filling up the ships faster and faster. Although the higher end suites are selling out first, the entire ship seems to sell out as well leaving special deals more hard to come by. I fear that by next year the prices may go up even more other than a few inside cabins. The $1,250 price may be your best bet or you can hang in until the last minute and keep checking online at Oceania site for special deals. We will be on the March 3rd cruise and for more info regarding passengers, excursions etc., please go to:

Good luck.

Donna January 4th, 2004 10:19 AM

Re: Re: oceania Caribbean
Hi Waterdogs,
It wouldn't hurt to post in the "Bargain Finder" here at Cruisemates and see if some travel agents can come up with some specials. They will simply e-mail you with prices and availability, very simple and fast too, give it a try. I hope you can get a good deal, good luck and let us know if something good come up, ok?