Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Oceania Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2004, 01:25 AM
waterdogs

Default Regatta March 3 sailing

We are former Renaissance patrons and were excited to find Oceania. Is anyone aware of special pricing or rates for this sailing? They are quoting $1295 as a min 2/1 Cat G plus $200 shipboard credit. I liked the 2/1 rates of $950 found earlier on this website and wondered if anyone could advise how to find something that reasonable. I would think that for former patrons, they may have some incentive ,but who knows.

How was the Caribbean itinerary? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Margy

Default Re: Regatta March 3 sailing

Hi Everyone
Just a reminder that it is now less than 2 months away for our March 3rd Caribbean cruise on board the Regatta. If you are on our cruise and have not already signed up for the Yahoo/Oceania sponsored FREE party, please do so by going to this site:
http://www.PartyLog.homestead.com

Our cruise also has its own Yahoo Oceania site which is very active with some of our fellow cruisers and discusses the cruise, excursion plans, hotel plans etc. Come join us at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oceania332004/
For the main Yahoo Oceania board, you can enter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OceanaCruiser/

Counting down to days until we all meet on board.
Margy and Ken from Tampa
Old January 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
NancyMacDonald

My husband and I are booked on the Regatta for March 3 and we can't wait. 12-days will be awesome! This will be our 8th cruise and Oceania's itinerary is certainly refreshing and different. We loved the "R3" when we cruised in Tahiti, and having read some lengthy Regatta ship reviews from supposedly jaded travel agents and writers, I am really excited. They simply can't stop raving about Oceania!! I'm glad I found this site and will certainly check out the Oceania group information on Yahoo.

We've booked a balcony cabin which I can see are lovely, but I would really like to have a suite! Oh well, I'm not complaining :-)

Today there is a -35 degree Celsius windchill factor in Toronto, which is absolute torture. I'm counting the hours until we are in the Caribbean.

Nancy & Paul
Old January 10th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Passenger

hi, Nancy, we are also on the March 3 sailing. Which other lines have you been on? We have been on most of the "mainstream" lines (Princess, Royal Caribbean, HAL, Celebrity and Carnival) but never on an "upscale" line, so I'm sure we'll be blown away. I already know Margy from our group that has been chatting for awhile about our plans to meet on board-- log in and say hi, you will meet some nice people! Also, we're trying to get at least 20 to sign up for the free cocktail party that Oceania is throwing for our Yahoo group, I think we have about 18 signed up, so come on over and help us out! Even if you don't like us (which is unlikely, we're all so wonderful ) at least you will get a free drink or two! Martha and Mike Lawyer