Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Oceania Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Alice

Default share tours Regatta 4/24/04

Anyone want to share private excursion 4/29 Sorrento with Salvatore? Four people booked would like two more.

Anyone want to share private excursion 5/1 Civitavecchia for Rome with Max Leotta? Four persons booked would like to add two more.

Alice
travelpro@juno.com
Sponsored Links
Old April 19th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Bob Bytwerk

Default Re: share tours Regatta 4/24/04

My companion, Shirley Swaney and I may be interested in joining some excursions.
Old April 20th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Bob Bytwerk

Alice, I would be interested in the excursions you list . For two.

Bob
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:15 PM
Alice

Bob,

At this time these excursions have been filled but I suggest that you contact the guides we are using because they sometimes have room with other people doing the same tours. I am pretty certain that Salvatore, from Sorrento will be able to accommodate you. You can contact him at driveamalfi@hotmail.com. I do not know if Max Leotta has another van going out but you can contact him at maxleotta@tiscali.it. There are other guides in Sorrento and Rome you might contact.
info@seesorrento.com (marcello)
www.sorrentolimo.com
info@idealimousines.com
www.driveinrome.com
Hope this helps.

P.S. We might have room in Florence if you are interested.

Alice
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:17 PM
Alice

Bob,

Are you staying 2 extra days in Barcelona? I have a great guide for May 9th. Let me know.

Alice
Old April 21st, 2004, 07:57 PM
Bob Bytwerk

Alice, I wrote asking you about the excursions but have heard nothing. Time is short.

Bob
Old April 21st, 2004, 08:35 PM
Alice

Default Re: Re: share tours Regatta 4/24/04

Hi Bob,

Did you not see my 2 posts directed to you based on your oringinal message. I passed on some information for possible availability with guides in Rome and Sorrento. As far as Florence goes there might be room. I have hired a private guide for my husband and myself. He has a car that he says fit 4 comfortably but I am not certain. If you are interested let me know ASAP as we leave on Friday earlu A.M. We have hired a guide for Bacelona on May 9, we are staying 2 extra nights, and if you are interested please let me know. At this point the tour is only for my husband and myself.
The guides we have hired in Marseille and Monaco have no more space.
If you respond soon and let me know what you might like I will try to get you the information. On the ship we are in cabin 8045.

Best regards,
Alice
Old April 21st, 2004, 10:19 PM
Bob Bytwerk

Alice, You said Doreen had left forr Venice. Your messae says there are openings for excursions. Please advise.

Bob
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:58 AM
Alice

Bob,

At the present time I have a possible opening for a Florence excursion and an excursion if you are staying in Barcelona post cruise on May 9th. As I stated in my previous answer I suggest that you contact the referrals I have mentioned. I do not know what openings Doreen has since we are not sharing every excursion.
If you are interested in Barcelona or Florence, let me know ASAP. We are leaving early Friday morning.

Alice