Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Oceania Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Carol Geaney

Default Sept 5 Lisbon, tour guides

Does anyone know of any tour guides (cab driver) in Sevilla, Malaga, Barcelona,etc.
Sponsored Links
Old July 29th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Sept 5 Lisbon, tour guides

Hello Caro,

I'm glad to hear someone else is on this cruise......you might get some help on the Yahoo message board "Oceanacruiser".....note that the "i" is not in Oceania. There are a lot of experienced cruisers that swap information on the ports you will be visiting. Also, you might want to sign up for the Yahoo party.....if 20 people sign up...Oceania will host a cocktail party for us on the September 5th cruise. Feel free to contact me at my email address for more information.

Regards,
Cathy
Old August 4th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Carol Geaney

Default Re: Re: Sept 5 Lisbon, tour guides

Kathy, Thanks for the tip, I am going to try that website. I went on a cruise to the Greek Isles and met a couple who had a driver meeting them at every port and providing them with a full day tour. We went with them one day and had a great time. There are 4 of us going on the Lisbon to Rome cruise, so we will be happy to go to a cocktail party. Let me know the details. I will let you know how I make out with my search. Carol
Old August 26th, 2004, 09:51 AM
frances hawkins

Default Re: Re: Re: Sept 5 Lisbon, tour guides

Carol, my husband and I are also going on the Lisbon-Rome cruise. I also have been trying to decide what I want to see at each stop. It would be great if we could find a local guide who could take us where we want to go and who would know interesting things to see that we may not know about. I would love to hear from you if you find out any information. Thanks, Frances