Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Oceania Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Beginner

Default oceania insigna cruise july 2008 anyone going

just wandering about the oceania insigna july 1 2008 from barcelona to rome has anyone done this cruise before and is rome suppose to be the disembarktion city or does the ship return to barcelona .if not what are my chances of disembarking in rome as i would like to spend time in barcelona and rome .this cruise would certainly serve its purpose for me if in deed disembarktion is in rome.one last question what do you do for lundry i notice ship has no lundry facilities.thanks
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Captain

Default Re: oceania insigna cruise july 2008 anyone going

Quote:
Originally Posted by amingo
just wandering about the oceania insigna july 1 2008 from barcelona to rome has anyone done this cruise before and is rome suppose to be the disembarktion city or does the ship return to barcelona .if not what are my chances of disembarking in rome as i would like to spend time in barcelona and rome .this cruise would certainly serve its purpose for me if in deed disembarktion is in rome.one last question what do you do for lundry i notice ship has no lundry facilities.thanks
The cruise disembarks in Civitavecchia but the airport is Rome .

You can fly in a day or so earlier (recommended) and stay on after
If you take the free air offer you will have to pay the deviation fee plus any extra if the airfare is more than Oceania pays or just book your own air and take the air credit.
You can use the laundry room onboard there are 4 washers & 4 dryers on Deck 7 across from #7068 (tokens available from reception for $1.50 each) or sent your laundry out for a fee.
There is a roll call on CC at
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=597453

Enjoy the cruise
Old October 16th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Beginner

Hi. Not sure if anyone has responded, but this cruise will begin in Barcelona and end in Rome. The ship actually does indeed have a laundry room onboard.
Old July 18th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Beginner

Default ROme Insignia

love to hear about your experineces in Rome.. Did you find a good hotel, not too expensive? How did you arrange your transport to and from the Ship and airport in ROme? Thanks so much, Bobbi