Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate
Register Forgot Password?

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 17th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Default A Different Perspective!!!

If you are not already watching on a regular basis, I strongly urge you to watch on a nightly basis The Daily Show and the Colbert Report this week as they try to diffuse the tension (on both sides) thru humor and pointing out the extremes on all sides...

I know John Stewart is kicking himself for taking a 13 week sabatical to make a movie and missing out on this

Would not be surprise if both shows are nominated for an Emmy....when you are laughing at a very tense situation it releases pressure and has a calming effect...great writing
Sponsored Links
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Admiral

Default Colbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice View Post
If you are not already watching on a regular basis, I strongly urge you to watch on a nightly basis The Daily Show and the Colbert Report this week as they try to diffuse the tension (on both sides) thru humor and pointing out the extremes on all sides...

I know John Stewart is kicking himself for taking a 13 week sabatical to make a movie and missing out on this

Would not be surprise if both shows are nominated for an Emmy....when you are laughing at a very tense situation it releases pressure and has a calming effect...great writing
I am a huge fan of future POTUS Colbert . I own copies of all his books . He in my opinion is a brilliant satirist .