Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate
Register Forgot Password?

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
He did try to keep the disaster from taking place before the 14 elections. You have to give him credit for that.

I just wish he was thinking about the American people, and not the elections.
You know, I'm glad your brother is going to get to keep his old policy if that's what he wants. And you'll recall that I said yesterday--long before the president spoke--that there would soon be a fix.

But you and your fellow righties do your credibility no good at all when you ask for something. . .and the answer is yes. . .and you keep right on complaining and assigning ulterior motives.

Your brother is taken care of, you're probably on TRICARE which is one of the sweetest, most heavily subsidized healthcare deals in the country, so why not sit back and let the new law go into effect. Perhaps it will do a lot of good for the many poor folks who are uninsured and underinsured--you know, the ones I'm always accused of not caring about.
Old November 14th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luanne Russo View Post
Z The Gov was shut down because the Reps said ACA wouldn't work. If it had been slowed down, or stopped, there wouldn't be this mess with a bad web site, and there surely wouldn't have been a shut down.

If people believe this is all Reps fault, then they lack the knowledge to know what is going on.

What you and your fellow Libs better realize is this is not good for your party.

I did hear something funny a few minutes ago. They said if the White House was now going to control our health care, then every American should send him a stool sample.
The majority of the people know it is the GOP's fault no matter what spin others try to put on it.

Once Obama was reelected, the GOP moved further right and not more moderate. Most of America wants moderates and that is what they will elect.

The only ones who don't get this are the minority right wingers.

The GOP loves to blame the Democrats and still doesn't understand that the GOP in present form is the problem, and the biggest obstacle to any GOP success. The Democrats don't have to do anything, but, of course, doing nothing one of the GOP's strengths.