Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Open Debate
Register Forgot Password?

Open Debate The only forum to discuss politics and religion. Please keep it civil.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Glut of oil from Southwest USA: Wall Street Journal Today

WSJ says experts are expecting glut of oil coming out of Southwest. What does that mean to gas prices? No more control of oil prices by OPEC. Guess which country is going to buy the Iranian and Iraq oil? Fools think its going to be China. US policy will be to give purchases of Iranian oil to US. Why the US would even have to pay for Iraq oil is beyond me. Didn't Bush's right hand man say it would pay for the Iraq war. But what about the glut in the Southwest and for that matter in the North west, I think Obama administration will make sure it doesn't get to market? Their enviironmentalist officials will block new pipelines, oil shipments by tankers, block permits for new refineries on West Coast. To me it looks like the Obama administration is one of the most obstructionist regimes that has ever come to power in this country
Sponsored Links